View Single Post
Old 19 May 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bennyboy0751 View Post
really thats how thomas cook does it thankyou we are not all interested in interest what a couple of quid lol you are fully protected as well just thought id let you know
Originally Posted by bennyboy0751 View Post
really thats how thomas cook does it thankyou we are not all interested in interest what a couple of quid lol you are fully protected as well just thought id let you know
I think you are scare mongering you have already realised you made a bad choice booking who you booked with and when hence being able to book much later with a different company for £800 less.

You took a “service” that TC offered to pay by DD which is the daftest way to pay anything you are not getting for a year in advance where you can pay a small deposit and the rest later leaving you in control. Even if you wealthy enough not to worry about a little bit on interest if there is a way to save a few quid doing exactly the same process why would you not do it ?

You have taken advice from a “top manager” but have not stated what this means unless he is very senior in the parent company or finance team he will no nothing more that you and I do from the press, if he does and he has passed it to you he will have broken his confidentiality clause in his contract and you posting this on an Internet forum is probably not very wise.

Of course it’s your right to cancel your holiday and pay for it in whatever way you choose but I don’t think it right for you to scare others particularly with the information form a “top manager”

Oh an you last post has just broken this sites rules and the copyright rules from the FT
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List