View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 15, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
66Caunce
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
I really must download it for our trip, I have it here already. Am I too early to put codes in for a credit for next year ie do they expire? Would be great to use it once so hubby doesn't have to drive so can have a drink.
Wherever you download it, it's valid all over the world. I thought the app would be different in the US, but it's not.

As for codes, they do expire unfortunately. The latest expiration date I can find is 01/01/2016 from Uber themselves: RIDIN30 gets $30 off your first ride. Considering we got from I Drive to MK one day for $27 that's some deal!

If you're planning to try it out in the UK first, or get an Uber to the airport for free from your hotel, then use the code savethestudent20 for £20 off your first ride.

We have since deleted the app as we don't live in a UK Uber area. I'm interested to see if, when I download it next year, I can sign up as a new user and use the codes again... If this is the case, as I suspect it will be with a new email address and new bank details, it'll mean the difference between a hotel shuttle and a free Uber to the airport on the morning of departure and another free one on my partner's phone from Disney hotel to Universal hotel. We'd then use a final Uber for Universal hotel to car hire place to collect a car for our final six days.
September 2017 - Port Orleans Riverside/Grand/St Pete's/Disney Cruise

September 2019 - AKL + Off-site

Edited at 12:47 PM.
66Caunce is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List