Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Update 4

SINGLE DIGIT DAY!
💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

SO EXCITED! Not long now for our new adventure...

Sadly Disney have confirmed World of Color wont be running until the Autumn, so I won't be able to watch it on my birthday. We have still decided to have lunch at Carthay Circle as really like the look of the place and the menu.

Also booked an ADR at Lamplight Lounge. Can't wait to be tucking into the lobster nachos!

Hotel Indigo

We've also changed our last hotel in Anaheim. Had been talking about this lots as was starting to have "niggles" about it. Due to the exchange rate, the cost of our accommodation also keeps increasing! Kept researching and then discovered if we booked with Hotel Indigo direct, for the same price for one room at Best Western Plus, we could get a suite. So clicked the button and all done! Reviews look great and currently no 3 on Trip Advisor. Be nice to have the extra space and the pool looks much nicer so girls happy.

Palm Springs Aerial Tramway

We've also purchased our tickets for Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. £73.52 for the 4 of us.

Knotts Berry Farm

And Knotts Berry Farm. £157 for the 4 of us.

Expedia was the cheapest for both. Email sent through quickly and just need to print them out.

I keep waking up at 5am with excitement & nerves!

TFR.

M x

Edited at 06:40 AM.
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List