View Single Post
Old 9 Aug 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellatrix
New Poster (4)

Mobile Halloween 2019 live dining report

I’ve been reading The Dibb for a long time and have picked up so many good tips, especially for dining! We’ve been visiting annually since 2014. I’m going to have a go at doing a live dining report in October!

The plan so far...
Friday 29th October - pre travel day. We’ve got the premier inn booked at Gatwick and will probably eat at the Wetherspoons. Our return flight arrives at Heathrow so my husband has to drop me and the luggage off at Gatwick, drive to park the car at Heathrow and then get the bus back to Gatwick 😬

Saturday 26th - travel day and my birthday! We’re staying at Caribbean beach with DDP for a week. Will probably just grab a CS at the hotel before we fall into bed

Sunday 27th - plan is to make use of the jet lag and do galaxy’s edge 6am magic hours. I’ve booked Oga’s Cantina for 9am, a bit early for a cocktail but will be a chance to see it! I REALLY want to do Cali Grill brunch but haven’t been able to get an ADR so far, I’m hoping for a last minute cancellation 😭 Plan for the evening is Epcot Food and Wine

Monday 28th - will probably head to Vineland outlets in the morning. Not planning to book any fastpasses for today, will just see where we fancy going. ADR for Homecomin in Disney Springs in the evening (husband’s number 1 choice)

Tuesday 28th - AK all day and then Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner. Will head for cocktails at Trader Sam’s at the Polynesian after

Wednesday 30th - MK all day. Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch

Thursday 31st - I’ve booked Frontera Cocina at Disney springs for lunch. It’s been on the list since it’s opened but we’ve not made it there yet so hopefully will this time! Oga’s Cantina for evening cocktails

Friday 1st November - AK day! Yak and Yeti (my favourite!) for lunch and Epcot food and wine snacks in the evening
Bellatrix is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List