Thread: Ba cancellation
View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 20, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

We were cancelled by BA for March.. refund in 8 days (inc weekend) with no quibbling.

We cancelled American Airlines for August and feared a voucher as we did the cancelling. The guy on the phone insisted on a refund as my flight home, previously a direct had been changed to an indirect. Great service and in the bank within 5 days.

We have watched others and their issues with Virgin, Air France, KLM and others. When booking for next August, there were only ever going to be two favourites for our custom. We chose BA as their cancellation (By us) terms appeared better, They release flights earlier at 350 days and in any case, they are nominally British.

Good service generates repeat custom. When saying that, I am in the fortunate position that despite my likely airport (LHR) being a 5 hour drive away, this is undoubtably the one where I can be most picky re airlines. Lousy service gets you struck from my approved list.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 10:32 AM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List