View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 19, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

First of all, loving your trip reports!

We had a very similar experience at BG last May, the number of South American tour groups was crazy and they were just so rude. Huge congregations of them in areas near rides, loud music and group dances too, very "in your face" and inconsiderate.

That aside, BG are there to make money so cant complain about them taking their money which is as good as ours but the rides, or lack of them, rattled me. Cobras curse was on maintenance, it only opened the year before and had tech issues then and so many other headliners were down or on maintenance. I read at the time of someone who had similar issues and complained, I did the same and got 3 single day passes and 3 fast passes for Cobras Curse. Much appreciated but had they not done this we wouldn't have returned, it was a dreadful day in all.

Were going back in September to give the place another go, I honestly believe May's best avoided simply because of the tour groups but we've had some great days there at different times of the year. Write to them and express your disappointment, cant hurt.

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List