View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

I remember crying my eyes out in Alton Towers because despite my hospital letters they still refused one. Eventually the manager got involved and she gave me one. But I have never been back since.

I don’t know why I carry hospital letters for Florida, I know they can’t ask for it. But I always always carry it. It probably just makes me feel better! To look at me there’s nothing wrong. Then later that afternoon you might see me in a wheelchair/crutches. Or you might see me using those one morning and walking in the afternoon.

There is just no telling, and I HAVE to swap between walking, sitting, wheelchair and crutches because otherwise the pain is horrific. I can’t do either one of those for too long.

The DAS has been incredible for me and I couldn’t believe how much on the last two trips I’ve been able to do since we incorporated using the wheelchair for a few hours most days. But I can’t stay in a wheelchair so it’s no use me just being in one of those.

I know how it looks and that’s why I carry my letters. I do wish someone would ask to see them.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List