View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 18, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
We are Canadian fans - have been for the last five years! I am off to Montreal in February and can't wait - it is an amazing city!

Air Transat is fine - just take some extra snacks as the food offerings are somewhat slim
Oooh exciting! Montreal looks amazing in everything I've looked at, so excited we're fitting in a trip there. Have a great time in February, hope its not too chilly xx

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Aw Emily you will be fine on the plane. Kindle, snacks and I highly recommend books and stickers too! Having her own seat is a lifesaver you will be super glad of it. Also take a nice thick blanket. We folded Charlotte's over and over and it was a comfy little cushion for her to sit on and bumped her up so she could see the kindle on the tray table/ do stickers and colouring on it. It also made her a lovely little nest when she slept.
I've only ever been to Vancouver but loved it. How brilliant to have relatives so you can stay without paying for accommodation!
Bet now Christmas has passed it feels like your trip is just around the corner!
I actually got a shock when I checked Vicky, thought we had 6/7 months but its less than 5 now! Thanks for the tips. Definitely going to take a mountain of snacks, Libby loves to munch its the one thing that will always calm her down (don't know where she gets it from ) xx
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List