View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 13, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
clairemichelle
Imagineer

clairemichelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Personally I think you are all mad not letting the little ones in on the excitement of all the planning etc

To me do the "reveal" early , it will still be a surprise and just the same reaction if done a few months or more before

Then the kids have time to get involved in the planning process , deciding what to do , when to do it , what hotel / villa etc , buying all the little things to take with you , watching stuff on you tube , making homemade autograph books , getting excited telling their friends , doing a daily countdown chart etc etc

Sorry to say but doing a reveal the day before or the same day it just not fair on the kids. They would want to experience the excitement you will have had of all the build-up to it

Just my opinion .
I do understand where you are coming from, but for us this is a sneaky extra trip. Dd knows we're going next year to dlp to celebrate her big sisters 18th. She is always involved with planning our wdw trips - she has made a list of must do's for our next trip but - she also loves surprises, so now she has the best of both worlds.
I do know that if I had surprised my son like this he would have hated it. Every child/situation is different

clairemichelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List