View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 15, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

PortAventura Park

We spend the first 3 full days and 2 afternoons at the theme park. It opens at 10 during the week until 7. However there is very little open at 10, with many attractions not opened until 12 and some are only open weekends. Few of the Halloween specific attractions and Temple of Fire are only open weekends. Most food locations were also closed.

Park is beautifully decorated for Halloween and very well themed in different areas

We entered the park from the hotel to the area called Mediterranea. It have only one main ride - furious baco and my son wasn't tall enough and me and my husband weren't interested in it at this time. Few shops to browse around. Few restaurants that seem to be closed most of the time during the week at this time of the year at least. We had mediocre meal at Raco de Mar - the theme park most known table restaurant. It's also the area where Halloween Parade and Fireworks are on at night.

We moved to SeasamoAventura.
we did bouncing butterflies (ds was too old for it really at age of 8)
coco piloto (better at night, some pretty views but really babish ride) open after 11am
magic fish - not huge ride but kind of fun
tami tami - small train ride, open after 12

we returned few times during our stay to this land but only did the magic fish and once coco piloto for the views. For kids age 8 or over it doesn't have much to offer - but it's pretty and very themed.

Edited at 09:18 PM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List