View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Day 11 and time to go home

Not many notes today as was our last morning in the parks before flying home in the evening.

We headed to HS for our last morning and used 3xSC for 2x churrio, we had wanted the lightsaber ones but they didn't have any and a cinnamon bun.

Zac grabbed a numnum cookie on they way back to the hotel 1xSC, I didn't get a photo sorry.

Back at the hotel we got some lunch 3xQS for 1x cheeseburger and fries, the first one was really dry and after 1 bite Zac said he couldn't eat it so he went and explained and even though he had eaten the fries they gave him a whole meal again rather than just the burger. This one was nice and not dry at all.
1x pizza meal and 1x chicken Alfredo pasta, we swapped the sides for 2 x mickey brownie and a king cake. We are the cakes later while waiting for the magical express.

We had 6xQS and 6xSC left and swapped them in the hotel shop. I wish we had popped to Disney Springs for some more Ghirardelli chocolate but was worried we would miss the coach transfer, poking back we had more than enough time to do this but never mind. We got cookies, choclate, pretzels and cheesy nibbles.

This is all the treats that we brought home some were for friends/family and we are slowly making our way through the rest.

Flight home went quickly and we all managed to get some sleep
Food was ok but so tired non of us ate much
Thus is the kids meal, cheesy pasta, hummus, carrot and cucumber, bread roll and a cake pot.

I didn't get a photo of the adult meal but did get one of the menu.

Sorry there is not much detail yo our last day but was so tired by the time we got to the end of our holiday I just wanted to focus on enjoying being there with my little family.
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List