View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 19, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Final thoughts

Now that we have tried both DDP and QSDP I would definitely say for us QSDP works best, there is plenty of choice for all tastes and though TS is good for us just being able to decide when we were hungry where to go, we never had to wait long and always found somewhere to sit and eat.
Mobile order is fantastic and I would encourage you to use it where you can, it's surprising how long the que could be and you just walk up to the counter to collect your order.
I would have preferred more variety to the food we had but as I've mentioned previously Zac has additional needs and is very young for his age and it just made the holiday experience much nicer to not put pressure on him eating a more balanced diet (since being back home there has been more colour to the food on the dinner plate).
Our favourite parks this time were MK and HS, Epcot we just found a bit lacking not sure why but maybe to fo with all tbe worls going on and around the world showcase was too busy but was probably due to food and wine festival being on.
AK we do like but though lazy mornings each time we were due to visit meant most out visits were in the evenings when lots if the attractions close down, so don't think we got to see it at it's best.

Hopefully we will get to come back but possibly not for 4 or 5 years unfortunately as I would jump on a plane back tomorrow. Freya is desperate to go back to Spain as she just wants a Pool holiday to relax, we have a few short breaks booked for next year and I am frequently looking to see if there are any deals to try and get us back to Disney sooner.

Thank you to those that have read along and left comments. I have enjoyed doing my first ever report and hope you have enjoyed reading it.
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List