Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 9 Jan 17, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
BLDY&McGoo
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
BLDY&McGoo What Are We Thankful For Trip 2016 – Day 8 – Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party

BLDY&McGoo What Are We Thankful For Trip 2016 – Day 8 – Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party

So today was the day I had been looking forward to the most, it was MVMCP Day! Like any excited child or 25 year old in my case I was looking forward to seeing ‘my’ castle again and experience some of that all important Disney magic feeling that you can only get whilst visiting the Magic Kingdom.

I woke up at 8:10am which was quite a lay in compared to the holiday so far, after I put our shopping away from yesterday I made my way downstairs. We had been due cleaners the last few days but no one had shown up so I rang the clubhouse and asked if we could have some loo roll sent over as we were nearly out in all 3 toilets.
I laid on the sofa with the TV on writing my notes and Facebooking to see what was going on back home.
Dad & Kim came down at around 9:30am having enjoyed their lay in too and joined me in the living area watching TV and reading. I also spent some time editing the GoPro videos to get some still photos too which I was really pleased with. A man with 2 rolls of loo roll arrived at 10:15am, good job I hadn't been waiting 2 hours to use the loo!

I went to wake Scott at 11am, he does shift work back home so tends to adapt quite well to unusual sleep patterns but if he has too much sleep it sometimes makes him feel worse.
We laid in bed for a bit chatting and I showed him the photos too.
We went down stairs and decided we wanted to go in the Hot Tub but Dad noticed there was water coming out of the side and the water level was about 20cm lower. We rang it through to the clubhouse and they said they would send someone over, thankfully he didn't take 2 hours like the loo roll did but an hour was still long enough when we all wanted to use it. Dad did attempt using a bucket but he would have been there ages so gave up. The pool guy fiddled with some buttons, added some water and voila it was all fixed and much more powerful than it had been too.

Scott showed Dad all the differences of his 2 GoPro’s and how all the different attachments do different things. Dad was impressed and is considering getting one now too. Scott should be a salesman. =]

Matilda was on TV so I had that on in the background for a bit and then went to get showered and changed. As today was a special occasion I wore my hair down and actually wore make up (normally I just wear mascara) so actually made an effort. I used to wear make up all the time but when I started working for Greggs I found that I'd end up so spotty as I get so hot and am always on the go. I stopped wearing foundation completely and now I rarely ever get spots, although people may think I've just given up caring about my appearance, they are wrong, I've just given up getting spots which I think is far more important =D My hair drives me nuts when it's down as I play with it without thinking and I don't like eating with it in my way so always end up shoving it in a bun as it's so much easier, I am lucky my hair is naturally straight but I'd love it to have more volume in it. Ho Hum.

The others all got ready and I messaged back home to tell my Mum that I was heading to the castle today, she sent me my daily pictures of my furrbabies and wished us a lovely day and then telling me I should wear my hair down more often, Kim came downstairs and said the exact same.

We loaded ourselves into the car and had arrived & been seated at Millers by 2pm.
We were sat in a side booth with a good view of the TVs all around us. Being Sunday it seemed quite busy at the bar but there were plenty of tables free.

I didn't really know what I fancied today so ended up going for a tossed salad with BBQ zingers, Scott had ribs as he didn't fancy a burger, Dad had an apple and walnut salad and Kim had a chicken salad, sharing a portion of sweet potato fries between them.

It didn't take long for the food to come out, my chicken was fine but nothing I couldn't have cooked at home really. Our bill came to $73.01 (I think we left $40 each) so we paid and then made our way to Disney!

We drove under the sign as it really is customary and were paying for parking at 3pm ($20, Half Each). We parked in Scar 415, annoyingly just missing a tram so we waited 10 minutes for the next.

We boarded the tram and then just as it was leaving in one of the drivers announcements it mentioned selfie sticks and how they were banned. Scott had his in his rucksack, DOH!
The tram was pulling away now so it was too late, Scott was in a foul mood and it did put a bit of a dampener on my magical day.

We got off the tram and said to Dad & Kim about it, we could go back to the car now or we could risk the fact that we could get on the boat, to the MK gates and would be refused. We looked for lockers at the TTC but there wasn't any so decided to continue on but find a cast member at the other side. There were deffo lockers in MK so surely if it was that much of an issue they could let us use one when we are there. There was quite a bit of tension coming from Scott and I felt really bad as It's probably something I should have known. I'm sure I have read stuff about things being banned but at the time we never owned one so I think I just glazed over the facts and they never went into my long term memory.

So with the decision made we headed to the rest rooms as the boat isn't their yet anyway. As I came out of my stall a desperate looking American lady asked me if I had some quarters I could swap for a dollar bill as she was having lady issues. I swapped with her and she was so grateful, she hugged me saying she wished she hadn't worn white pants today of all days.
Bless her!

On the ferryboat we boarded, not quite the romantic reminiscing of our engagement I had expected but we smiled for a few photos together and then I was left to take selfies on my own whilst Scott looked at the view.

We arrived and waited in the area reserved for the event tickets only, we spoke to a CM about the selfie stick who said it wasn't a problem if we wouldn't use it on rides, when we get to the front let them know and they will advise where we could put it.
We only waited for about 5 minutes before they started letting people in and then 5 minutes later we were at the front. They didn't bat an eyelid about it, pointed to the building where the lockers were and then let us through. We didn't bother and just kept it in Scott’s rucksack, I know this must be frowned upon but we figured we weren't doing anyone else any harm. Thankfully, with all this drama now over, Scott was now back to his happy self again and it was all forgotten about so we could enjoy our day.

Traditionally we always have photos in front of the train station so we headed there and Dad got a few snaps of us. I like to compare us throughout the years and how we have changed, This year Scott is accompanied by his beard and I've got a couple of extra chins.

Somehow we managed to lose Kim, she had been on her phone taking photos and wandered ahead, not realising we had stopped. We walked on and soon found her frantically looking for us and trying to ring us. There were cross words exchanged but again soon forgotten about. Thankfully that was the last of the negatives for a while.

As it turned 4pm went up stairs to the train platform and took some photos up there too. Dad was doing his David Bailey impression getting us all to pose. Scott then took some of Dad & Kim together trying to get the Christmas tree, castle and the flag all in one shot proved quite difficult.

We next headed towards Main Street where I walked passed the balloon seller giving him an envious look. When Im an old retired millionaire I've decided that I will do this job a day or two each week. I'll buy the whole bunch at the beginning of the day and dish them out to all the adorable little kiddies who look like their in love with Disney, spreading magic wherever I go. A girl can dream right?

Main Street was pretty busy but thankfully a large proportion of the people were heading the opposite way. The Christmas decorations were proudly displayed in all the shop fronts and I was extremely happy to be in my Disney bubble again.
We took some photos along the way and we soon ended up in the new look hub area.

The castle looks amazing as always, but with the new floral displays I think it definitely felt a lot fresher and spacious. We were pleased to see the little statues still in place but as they are now behind fencing we didn't stop to pose for our usual photos so headed on towards Tomorrowland instead.

Stitch’s great escape was closed so we had no choice but to do Monsters Inc Laugh floor. Every time we do this Scott is always terrified he will get chosen but It's secretly on my bucket list that one day it will be me on the screen.
We had to wait 10 minutes which were some of the most uncomfortably hot 10 minutes of our lives, the holding room gets so crammed and I swear it has no air con as by the time we got in and sat down we were desperate to escape. Once we had eventually sat down we enjoyed watching as people in the room got caught out but we all survived to tell the tale. It really does make me laugh when people get chosen but aren't paying attention so don't even notice, one woman was playing with her phone and got put on the screens, a little later they put her back on and she was still oblivious.

After we were done collecting laughter instead of screams we made our way to one of my all time favourite things to do in a Magic Kingdom, the Peoplemover. It was more or less a walk on so before long we took our seats and went for a little spin. I don't remember some of the inside bits being so dark but I certainly remembered the best view of all time. It was 4:50pm so the sunshine was slightly dimmed and as we whizzed past I thought about how pleased I was to be back in my happy place.

We hopped off and looked over at Space mountain but as the queue was at 30 mins we continued to walk on as in theory everything would be quieter later on when regular guests had left. Before long we came across Enchanted tales with Belle I had really wanted to do it but knew Scott wouldn't, Knowing that I love Beauty and the Beast however we all joined the queue as it was showing at 10 minutes, Unfortunately it was more like 25.
Scott was pretty miffed and was in not impressed in the slightest by the time we got in. When we went into the room and people began to get chosen, I could feel the hatred in his eyes as he glared at me as if to say “you made me wait for 25 minutes and now you want me to parade around being a knight?” Luckily for his sake and maybe the sake of our marriage he wasn't chosen, our group was all children and 2 dads where the knights, so we then moved to the next room and took our seats.
I was really impressed, the whole interaction with the children and Belle was really sweet and I literally sat there with a huge smile on my face, if I could have done this when I was a kid it would have been so amazing.
I tried to get a selfie with Belle but she ignored me… twice, so instead I have this blurred photo of me and my favourite princess. She did a little dance with the young lad playing beast which was incredibly sweet, he was the oldest child in the room and you could tell he was enjoying himself but would perhaps not be telling his friends back home. His mum however couldn't stop taking photos which I'm sure one day will be used in a slideshow to all his future girlfriends.
Belle posed for photos with each of the characters and I really regret not having one done too but didn't want to look stupid, maybe next time.

As we came out it hit us that it was now dark and also quite chilly so I put my hoody on as we walked past the Rapunzel tower and the very well themed toilet block with all the lanterns.

It was just coming up to 6pm now and we made our way past Splash Mountain, there was no way we were going to spend the rest of our night soaking wet, joining the queue for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. This is also a favourite of mine so it's advertising of 30 minutes wasn't particularly off putting, the queue has been updated since our last visit so we were entertained by the new additions and within 20 minutes we were on.
We rode in the front cart with Dad & Kim behind, as always it was over and done with a lot quicker than we would have liked but the experience in the dark made it so much more fun.
Despite that Kim had squealed all the way around the track she was still trying to tell us she just didn't enjoy rollercoasters and didn't find them fun so the 3 of us decided she was in denial and she just needed convincing.

As we walked along we noticed that despite it only being 6:30pm the inflatable candy cane marker had been put out by Tortuga Tavern to indicate that it was a treat station so decided we would have a little look to see what was on offer.
We were pleased to see ‘Hot Cocoa & Snickerdoodle Cookies’ so went up to the counter. I asked if the hot chocolate was made with milk but was told it was water based so I could also have some too, Yay!
We sat at one of the tables for about 15 minutes all unsure what was so snickerdoodle about our seemingly plain sugar cookies but we all quite enjoyed them and the fact they were free made them taste even nicer.

After a restroom break we made our way on to Pirates of the Caribbean which was a walk on, I know it's an original Magic Kingdom attraction but part of me does think this could be updated, some of the models look so cheap and scary.

Ride finished we waited in the shop as Dad wasn’t feeling great so nipped to the loo again and then we continued on our journey. We debated whether to join the newly formed queue to meet Captain Jack but no one would really be as good as Mr Depp himself so decided to leave it.

It had just turned 7pm when we entered the queue for the aptly named Jingle Cruise and were pleased to have our wristbands checked on entry. I had heard a lot about how Disney weren't always very strict on ticketed events which increased the crowds but we saw them actively checking and refusing entry to those who didn't have them throughout the evening.

We had to wait about 5 minutes before we boarded Eggnog Annie, Julia was our skipper and she was very funny. The script is quite long so to remember it all must be quite a challenge but she added some new jokes that I don't remember from last time alongside the classics like showing us the backside of water.

We made our way back to the hub and found ourselves in front of the beautiful castle all lit up which looked so amazingly magical. We paused for a few minutes before going to the bridge nearest the castle that goes to Liberty Square to stop and have some photos as this is one of my favourite photo spots before heading back towards Tomorrowland.

The bridges to each of the ‘lands’ had been sectioned off so that they were half the width allowed cast members to check people as they passed. If you didn't have a band you were prevented from leaving the hub area so in theory people could have stayed to watch the show/fireworks but wouldn't be permitted to ride anything or move to get food etc. This I felt worked quite well and we didn't notice anyone without a band throughout the night although I'm sure there were a few.
Once in Tomorrowland we walked onto Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, there was a couple in front who decided to take the regular entrance with us despite being in a wheelchair and then huffed, puffed and rammed into the bins/barriers all the way round which was slightly off putting but we were soon sat with our lasers at the ready.
I am terrible at all shooting games so I failed miserably with a lame 3600 points whilst Scott got 76200! I'm not sure who won out of a Dad & Kim but I think I took the 4th prize.

Seeing Space Mountain was advertised as 10 minutes we left Kim watching the end of the Totally Tomorrowland Christmas show whilst we headed in. Yes, you heard it the man who had spent the best part of the last 18months struggling with crippling neck and back pain was coming on Disney’s roughest rollercoaster. We are all slightly guilty of ignoring the guidance notices on rides but admittedly even I thought this was quite a risky move as Space Mountain does throw your head around a fair bit. With Scott’s recent heart scare, Dad’s issues and I have to go to an Osteopath every 8 weeks due to a trapped nerve if we followed the ride advice none of us would have ridden, we take them a bit like the pirate code. As Barbossa once said “It's more like guidelines than actual rules”

The 10 minutes was actually a walk on and we took our seats in our very cramped rocket, I had the front, Dad in the middle and Scott the back. Space mountain always feels much worse as you can't see the track in front so you can't anticipate where your going to go but we all survived and Dad wasn't in any more pain than he was before. He struggled a bit getting in and out due to the funny angle but even I got stuck and the cast member had to give me a hand to pull me out so he didn't do too bad.

Dad’s reaction to rides always makes me smile, nothing fazes him whatsoever he doesn't get scared he doesn't even scream with excitement he just sits chilled going with the flow as if this 30mph rocket was something he does everyday. Scott and I are whooping and giggling as we fly around the track but he is just sitting enjoying himself and at the end when you ask him if it was fun he just goes ‘yea it was good’. Totally fearless is my father-in-law, unless you stab him with a needle.

We went back outside to find Kim who was sat on a wall playing with her phone, she was a real lover of free wifi, and then we carried on. We did see another treat station but it was giving out the same as before and none of us were particularly peckish so didn't go in. We went past the Tomorrowland Speedway and as it was only 10 minutes I suggested we go. The others weren't really bothered but as it's one of the rides that is usually such a long queue we all ended up doing it.

Annoyingly Dad and Kim got the last car in that section and we got the first car in the next but because of the delay we didn't have any hope of catching them up, their happy faces as they sped off were hilarious and is actually one of my favourite photos from today despite being a little blurred.

After a bit of a debate on who was driving I was granted the role of driver so spent the first part bouncing off the rails and then eventually managed to stay straight and we were happily driving along until we reached the end and were all reunited.

We moved on towards Fantasyland and went to the little section on the right. The Barnstormer was 35 minutes wait so we left that but Kim fancied a go on Dumbo so who was I to argue, The boys just tagged along saying they couldn't believe we were going on it.

I was given a queue timing card when we entered which made me feel ever so special and then we had to wait for one ride to finish before it was our turn. I'd never been on Dumbo in WDW before so it was a newbie for me and I felt the circus theming was very well done.

We made our way through the other section of Fantasyland when Kim spotted the queue for the Ariel ride… or so we thought. I had made Scott do the Ariel ride in 2013 and he hadn't been particularly impressed so I'd just gone pass without really paying attention. Kim had spotted it and called us back to go on, I said I didn’t mind either way but Scott caved as Kim seemed to want to ride and we all joined the queue that was marked as 15 minutes. We were given another queue timing card too, The queue was incredibly slow moving and we were confused as they were taking large chunks of people at a time, we knew that the ride is in the clam shells that move so we're confused why it was so slow but by that point had committed so continued to wait. Can you tell where I'm going with this?

So we waited in total about 25 minutes, got to the front and asked the cast member why it was taking so long. I can't remember her exact words but it was something about giving everyone the chance to get their experience with Ariel. The penny then sort of dropped, we had only gone and lined up for the Ariel meet and greet! Doh!
We were let in soon after and the boys just stood at the back laughing like looms and shaking their heads whilst Kim & I met the most popular mermaid there is.

It was so funny, Kim was really embarrassed and said to Ariel she was sorry that this was so awkward, Ariel stayed in character the whole time, pointed at her necklace and said how she loved her treasure. I had never been up close to a princess before and was very impressed at how good her make up was, it was flawless. I stroked her tail which I only realised afterwards meant I was stroked her leg but I'm sure she gets it all the time, I then said how I loved her tail and told her I'd left mine at home but mine was purple.
Kim turned to me really shocked asking if I was serious so I said Scott had bought me a blanket for my birthday and then we were laughing and giggling over poor Ariel as it turned out she had bought me one for Christmas too!

Kim describes the whole event as embarrassing, I however found it super funny and we are lucky that Dad took photos of us so we can use them to remind Kim of the time she got to meet Ariel.

It was just gone 9pm now so we made a stop at Repunzels very nicely decorated toilets and then ended up at Liberty Square.
Haunted Mansion had a big queue and although we love the ride we couldn't really justify the wait time, Dad was also struggling being on his feet so needed a rest so we decided we were done for rides and had done everything we had really wanted to do and our feet ached too.
We sat on a wall outside the Hall of Presidents and Kim nipped to the treat stop to get Dad & her Eggnog & Ginger biscuits whilst I went for a nose by the nearby Christmas shop.
I had a look and somehow came out of the wrong door only to be walked past Jack Skellington on his way to his meet & greet spot, followed by a crowd of fans who clearly wanted a photo with him. I must admit I have never watched A Nightmare Before Christmas so wasn't bothered but I understand he is a rare character.

We sat for a few minutes rest discussing our plan of action. I had wanted to stay until the castle gave its good nights kiss but I knew that I couldn't last that long and neither could anyone else as we had done an awful lot of walking and standing around already. We chose to head to the castle now, watch the show, then the fireworks at 10pm, then watch the parade before heading home.

We stood by the railings to watch Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration which was on the stage in front of the castle, we had a good view albeit slightly to the left but we were happy we could see everything and the central area was packed. What I can't understand is that with the new layout why they didn't place thin benches alongside the railings in the hub. The paths are wide enough and would be far more comfortable for some people to sit on but if they are against the railings wouldn't ruin anyone else's view.
The show itself was very jolly but there was one section about mobile phones which Scott & I thought was quite strange, I guess even Disney have to bring their shows into the 21st century.
During the show Scott & I went and bought a Churro from the snack cart behind us, there was nothing I fancied so we just got that. They couldn't give me a receipt so I'm estimating $5 & It came with some chocolate dipping sauce too.
We came back and leant on the fence, Scott was very happy with his treat and we watched the rest of the show with the castle all lit up.

The fireworks were due at 10pm and at 9:50pm Dad declared he also now wanted a Churro, he went off but there was now a huge queue. The safety announcement kept repeating how when the lights dim no one was permitted to move in the area so we were a tad paranoid he wouldn't make it back in time but at 9:59pm he came back treat in hand and the lights began to dip and everyone looked up to the festive sky.

Scott used his GoPro to film the fireworks and got some really good footage, he may have also used his selfie stick but not extended which is what they told us is banned. The music to wishes holds a special place in my heart as we watched it on our wedding night but It only dawned on me at that very moment this is the first time I'd properly watched them.
In 2009 we had watched from the boat on the way back to the TTC, in 2011 I can't even remember watching them although I'm sure we did and in 2013 we watched from our private boat on the Seven Seas Lagoon.
As I watched lots of random things crept threw my mind; how lucky I felt to be stood here, how many people never get the opportunities I had, how many people were here right this minute, then I tried to do the math of how much Disney had made on everyone's tickets, that I loved Scott and the life we have together, I miss Oreo & Gingey, I wish I could take our whole family to watch this, I wish I could go inside the castle, I'm going to remember this when I die, how far away were the actual fireworks… the list could go on of my mind rambling for the whole 15 minutes it lasted.

Once it finished we stood still for a little while to let the bulk of the crowds disperse. Scott and I were talking about the fireworks and then I couldn't fight the tears back any longer so hugged him so no one else would see. Everything just overwhelmed me so much and I just felt so grateful that I was here but felt so awful that so many people never get to visit Disney World yet this had been my 4th time and I'm only 25. Scott told me that we hadn't been brought here by luck but because we had worked hard for what we wanted and achieved it, anyone who moans they could never afford it could come here if they wanted it enough. Our priorities are different from other peoples and that's fine but we shouldn't feel bad for enjoying ourselves. Everything he said was true and in my head I knew that, i was just having a mental moment and thankfully he, as always, is my rock who calms me down and makes me laugh. Gotta love him even if he does wind me up most of the time.

The crowds had reduced considerably so we made our way towards Main Street to have a look at the shops before the parade began. The snow was floating out of the buildings and the buzz around was amazing, the pathways were lined with parade campers desperate to get the best view so it was incredibly difficult to get through but we got to the emporium eventually.

I was in search of a necklace but couldn't find one I liked, we found the Thomas Kinkade puzzles I wanted though so chose that, a pillow pet for a friends daughter and Scott took a liking to Lego mini figures so we bought 6 random ones.
I paid $88.27 and got chatting to the cast member who was English although I can't remember where exactly, I had seen people with MVMCP Pin badges so wanted one too but after being directed up to the Christmas section we came to the conclusion that they were personalised ones people had made.

I then found a little plush grayscale Mickey that I wanted so I also bought him for $14.86, we then struggled to find Dad & Kim so I rang them. Dad answered and asked where we were, I said we were outside looking at the tree and he said well we are outside looking at the tree. We looked over at the other side of the road and low and behold they were right infront of us.

We wandered through the shops on the other side, the glass shop being my favourite, still looking for a necklace but with joy and then decided to head to the train station to wait for the parade to come round.

It was 11pm so we sat on the bench and opened our lego figures, Scott was upset he didn't get a stitch or an Alien but we got Alice, Peter Pan, Mickey, Ariel & 2x Genies.

We watched over the railings as everyone gathered and found a place to watch down below but we were pleased we had chosen to watch from up here. We had a bit of a wait and it didn't get to us until 11:20pm.

Disney certainly don't scrimp when it comes to parade floats do they? The one with all the princess's & princes was super gold and sparkly and goofy’s candy cart looked really good and I secretly wanted to drive Vanelope’s gingerbread car which we couldn't tell was remote controlled or actually being driven by her?. We all decided that being one of the poop a scoop’s for the horses was a bit of a sh*t job and that Frozen was a bit spread out (Elsa & Anna were in a sleigh, Olaf had a big float of his own and then Kristoff had one too)

As Santa was rounding the corner we headed down the stairs and off to the exit trying to make a head start on some of the crowds. It did work and we were waiting at the front of the gates to the ferry boat dock. Minutes later the crowds behind us were filling up and we were extremely happy that we hadn't been at the other end of the park.

Whilst waiting for the ferry boat the cast member at the dock was the most annoying guy I think I had ever met. He had the most annoying voice and was asking the kids what there favourite princesses were (his was Merida) then went on to tell a group of people what he studied at uni, what he wanted to do career wise etc. Eventually the ferry arrived and we hopped on, standing as close to the other side as possible so we could get off easily.
Soon enough we arrived at the TTC and at 12:10 we stood waiting for our tram to get back to our Scar parking lot. We were all desperate to sit down and when we got back to the car their were sighs of relief all round.

A non eventful drive home we all went straight to bed, absolutely knackered but pleased we had all had a good day. At 12:40 we laid in bed and I'm sure within minutes I was asleep.

Spends

Food – $45
Shopping -$103.13
Other - $0

Total - $148.13

Edited at 10:03 PM.
BLDY&McGoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like a great evening. Love that you accidentally met Ariel. 😂
Old 9 Jan 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

What a fab day.never been to the Christmas party but it looks lovely x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A great day your feeling as you finished watching the fireworks was lovely and I agree with you

Joan
Old 10 Jan 17, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Magical festive day

Love your accidentally met with Ariel I've seen those mermaid blankets online and they look really snug and cozy
Old 10 Jan 17, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Lovely time at the Christmas party! You got loads of rides done too
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 17, 01:12 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I love those wreaths on Main Street, so pretty.

It made me laugh so much that you want to be a balloon seller! I always feel sorry for them, I think it must be the worse job in Disney. We can romantise about people watching on Main Street but in reality the time must drag and your arms must ache.

The Ariel story is so funny!

We love how low the rides waits are on party nights, we always make the most of them.

I really understand why you were so emotional watching Wishes thinking about how lucky we are to experience it at all, never mind more than once! I bought suntan lotion the other week and the girl on the till was asking where I was going, she told me she'd always wanted to go to Disney and was asking all about it, I felt like a spoilt brat and so sad that she might never get to go.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Eep, a long day, glad you had such a good time
I can relate to that mind ramble you had while watching the fireworks, amazing what runs through your mind - all totally random !
Some fab pics - great day
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Sounds an amazing day, had a laugh at the Ariel mix up, enjoying reading along!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List