Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 12 Oct 17, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sallybunny
Excited about Disney

TLDEWBMTDOPTT Day 4

Thursday 1st June 2017

This was a quieter day and a bit short on photos!

Today was a Studios day and we had lunch booked at Chez Remy. So excited! We were a bit later up this morning but still queueing to get in by 9:25am and they let us in at 9:30am. We went straight for a Ratatouille fast pass (11:40 – 12:10) and then joined the queue (I'd left Pete in the queue while I went for FP). We were onto and off Rataouille by 9:40am and so joined the queue for Parachute Drop which we were on and off by just after 10am. Slinky Dog was up next then onto Cars Quatre Rouse Rallye. All done by 11am! We were racing this morning.

The Studio Tram Tour was up next. We still love this ride. It would be nice if they could update it a bit but the dragon and water effects are so much fun they really need to keep these. We had a quick look around Chez Marianne and used the FP for Ratatouille to get us in the mood for Chez Remy.

Now, I've heard mixed reviews of Chez Remy. But I loved the place! The theming is amazing and the food was really rather good too. I had the Emile Menu which included three courses plus wine (hic!) and both boys had the Little Chef menu. We also had mocktails to start as we had annual passes. And it was thoroughly lovely! Although I was a tiny bit tipsy when we left. We did push the boat out on this one and it helped to have the annual pass discount, but it was a great meal and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Onto the afternoon and I staggered off to Stitch and Moteurs where I would have closed my eyes for a moment if I could have leaned back. This bit of the afternoon is a tiny bit blurry and there aren't any photos! We finished up with Mickey and the Magician. This is such an wonderful show and I hope they keep it going for a long time to come. It's so magical and well put together and it's absolutely one of the highlights of the visit.

We headed back to the hotel at about 4pm and had a little swim before relaxing for the evening. We went down to the bar that evening and had slush and I had a Reve Anniversaire cocktail – another delicious concoction that comes with a glow cube! We hung out for a bit while the boys built Lego and I had a read and finally headed up for an early bedtime.