Go Back   theDIBB > Welcome to theDIBB > Latest News
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Latest News News articles from theDIBB home page.

Old 26 Oct 17, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I read about this a few days ago. I love the theming but I am interested to hear what food will be served as I read it is partnered with Babybel. Not sure I want a Babybel lunch on holiday 😊
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mum and Daughter birthdays at Disney
Old 26 Oct 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
robertgreen99
VIP Dibber

I cant wait

Strange name as its Andy's lunch box not Woody's.
robertgreen99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 17, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Strangely, on the right hand side of the picture, above the bathrooms, theres a sign that says TOILETS made out of scrabble letters. I thought Americans called them restrooms?

Does this mean we can correctly ask where are the toilets now and the Americans wont look at us funny?
I guess as it's Scrabble you can only have 7 tiles at any 1 time so you can only really make the word Toilets.
themeparksandy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
my 40th and Magic Kingdom 50th birthday.
Old 28 Oct 17, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I read about this a few days ago. I love the theming but I am interested to hear what food will be served as I read it is partnered with Babybel. Not sure I want a Babybel lunch on holiday 😊
hopefully not serving sausage given the name of the place!
Old 1 Dec 17, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I go in April and gutted it will not be open. Toy story is one of my fave movies with lion king. A must at Christmas
Old 2 Dec 17, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Apprentice Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Looks great! Can't wait for this.
Old 9 Apr 18, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Very Serious Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Check out the lunch menu offerings here

How fast do you think these Alien Sipper's will sell out?

Check out the Robin Design and Crafts Dibb info page or ETSY store for Disney inspired hand crafted products from card cut & quilling wall art, bunting, window stickers, wedding invitations, comforters and more.

Our Dibb info page | ETSY store
a11mark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Old 9 Apr 18, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
VIP Dibber

Mobile

That cup looks gorgeous, want one already! Looking at that menu only in America can a deep fried chocolate and marshmallow sandwich be marketed as breakfast lol
Old 9 Apr 18, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Very Serious Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
That cup looks gorgeous, want one already! Looking at that menu only in America can a deep fried chocolate and marshmallow sandwich be marketed as breakfast lol
I'd agree with you but I've had Creme Brulee toast for breakfast at CSR... I liked it that much that I make it at home now (only on special occasions though)
Check out the Robin Design and Crafts Dibb info page or ETSY store for Disney inspired hand crafted products from card cut & quilling wall art, bunting, window stickers, wedding invitations, comforters and more.

Our Dibb info page | ETSY store
a11mark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Old 9 Apr 18, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by a11mark View Post
I'd agree with you but I've had Creme Brulee toast for breakfast at CSR... I liked it that much that I make it at home now (only on special occasions though)
I'm not sure where I stand vis a vis Crme Brulee on toast.I don't like it when people fool with the Brulee and mix it with white chocolate or rhubarb or some other horror. But on toast hmm its just crazy enough to work

I have to say that the contents of Woody's lunchbox (that name -really?) menu isn't exactly sending messages of healthy eating out to kids. Reckon there might be a backlash if that was in UK (despite our also bad eating habits overall)