Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Trip Planning Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.
Discount Florida Car Hire
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 3 Dec 17, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
legolass
Excited about Disney
 
legolass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 10
Bargain prices Air Canada July 2018

Just booked flights from Aberdeen to Miami for July for 336 each with Omega Flight Store. Flights are with Air Canada and are also available to book with them (for slightly more) but the booking has been confirmed and I can see it on Air Canada's site already. Really chuffed as we weren't intending on going back next year! Flights are via Heathrow and Toronto. I think we can do immigration in Canada - can anyone confirm that? Excited!
legolass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Old 3 Dec 17, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
Disney junky
VIP Dibber

 
Disney junky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 08

Disney junky's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Yup, we cleared US immigration in Toronto and you arrive in Orlando as domestic passengers. We would certainly fly with them again.
__________________
Susan

Dartford Dudes Do It Again - Aug 2012

Dartford Dudes Do Disney & Dollars 2009 Trip Index
1996 Best Western and St Petes beach
1998 Days Inn on 192
2006 Villa at Silver Creek
2009 Villa at Lindfields
2012 Villa at Silver Creek
2014 CBR/Windsor Hills/Disney Dream Cruise
Disney junky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Jo's first trip to Disney!
Reply With Quote
Old 3 Dec 17, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
Melbatb
Imagineer
 
Melbatb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 13
Don't forget to do your ETA as well as the ESTA - you will need both!

Great price!
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Old 3 Dec 17, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
legolass
Thread Starter
Excited about Disney
 
legolass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 10
Originally Posted by Disney junky View Post
Yup, we cleared US immigration in Toronto and you arrive in Orlando as domestic passengers. We would certainly fly with them again.
Excellent!

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Don't forget to do your ETA as well as the ESTA - you will need both!

Great price!
We have an ESTA from this year but I will see about the ETA - thank you!
legolass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Old 4 Dec 17, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
toonarmani
Imagineer
 
toonarmani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 122
Very good price, but not sure I could do 2 connections (especially with kids).

Is this Air Canada's "rouge" service?
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Fort Lauderdale and Disney here we come
Reply With Quote
Old 4 Dec 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
legolass
Thread Starter
Excited about Disney
 
legolass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 10
Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Very good price, but not sure I could do 2 connections (especially with kids).

Is this Air Canada's "rouge" service?
Staying where we do, we can only do direct if we drive to Glasgow which is around 4 hours (we have done this once but the journey home was a nightmare) since then we have always done indirect with 2 connections so we are used to it. Although my kids will be 19 and 16 but we have done it when they were a bit younger. And doing immigration before Orlando (or Miami in this case) is a bonus.

I believe the last flight from Toronto to Miami is the "rouge" service but we don't mind - we will just have to be organised with a film on our iPads.
legolass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Old 4 Dec 17, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
Barvas
VIP Dibber

 
Join Date: Jul 12
Originally Posted by legolass View Post
Just booked flights from Aberdeen to Miami for July for 336 each with Omega Flight Store. Flights are with Air Canada and are also available to book with them (for slightly more) but the booking has been confirmed and I can see it on Air Canada's site already. Really chuffed as we weren't intending on going back next year! Flights are via Heathrow and Toronto. I think we can do immigration in Canada - can anyone confirm that? Excited!
Hi what dates did you book? It looks like it will be Miami we will be flying to next July. Be quite happy to fly from Aberdeen for a change and if a good price , we usually fly from Glasgow.
Barvas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Twins 9th trip
Reply With Quote
Old 4 Dec 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
legolass
Thread Starter
Excited about Disney
 
legolass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 10
Originally Posted by Barvas View Post
Hi what dates did you book? It looks like it will be Miami we will be flying to next July. Be quite happy to fly from Aberdeen for a change and if a good price , we usually fly from Glasgow.
Hi - flying to Heathrow on Tuesday 17th July at 8.35pm, staying there overnight then flying Wednesday morning via Toronto. Returning Wednesday 1st August. There were a few dates available at that price, mainly at the beginning of the week (we really prefer to travel mid-week and spend maybe 17-18 nights but at that price we will just have a day or two less). The weeks before and after also had these prices. Found them by accident, they never showed up on google flights but they had these prices from Glasgow (or Edinburgh?) and when I went onto Air Canada's website I put in Aberdeen on the off chance. Couldn't believe it
legolass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Reply With Quote
Old 4 Dec 17, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
#9
Barvas
VIP Dibber

 
Join Date: Jul 12
Originally Posted by legolass View Post
Hi - flying to Heathrow on Tuesday 17th July at 8.35pm, staying there overnight then flying Wednesday morning via Toronto. Returning Wednesday 1st August. There were a few dates available at that price, mainly at the beginning of the week (we really prefer to travel mid-week and spend maybe 17-18 nights but at that price we will just have a day or two less). The weeks before and after also had these prices. Found them by accident, they never showed up on google flights but they had these prices from Glasgow (or Edinburgh?) and when I went onto Air Canada's website I put in Aberdeen on the off chance. Couldn't believe it
Thank you for your reply, we are looking to going on the 13th or 20th July havent decide yet so just looking at prices. We got a fab price for this year booking last Sep 2ad , 2x11 and car for 1969 with BA for 19 nights flying to Tampa , wishing we could get the same again . Will just have to keep on looking 😀. X
Barvas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Twins 9th trip
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Florida Escapes

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu

British Airways

US Dollar Rates
Cash/Travellers Cheques
Covent Garden FX  $1.3823
FAIRFX  $1.3570
M&S  $1.3462
Travelex  $1.3600
Prepaid MasterCard Rates
CaxtonFX  $1.3672
FAIRFX  $1.3615
Travelex CP  $1.3600
Updated: 14:30 23/02/2018

theDIBB Charity
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,009

£

[Learn More]

Euro Rates
Cash/Travellers Cheques
Covent Garden FX  €1.1214
FAIRFX  €1.1050
M&S  €1.0850
Travelex  €1.1055
Prepaid MasterCard Rates
CaxtonFX  €1.1116
FAIRFX  €1.1055
Travelex CP  €1.1055
Updated: 14:30 23/02/2018

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Fri 23rd Feb 9:44am
Now: 23C/73F
Overcast Clouds
Overcast Clouds
Cloud Cover: 90%
Wind: 9mph - E Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1029mb
Humidity: 78%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 13:56 23/02/2018

Latest Group Posts
Sept/Oct 2018
What have you done up to now?
by SlumanBee
Today 11:58 AM Go to last post
April 2019
Hubby gave me the go ahead!
by DisneyHoneymoon
Yesterday 10:08 PM Go to last post
WDW September 2018
How is your to-do list looking?
by KymmieAKiss
21 Feb 18 08:46 PM Go to last post
November 2018 Disney Holidays
Linking to MDE
by Dont mind me
21 Feb 18 05:55 PM Go to last post
Bikini Babes
Weigh in w/c 19 Feb
by WileyCoyote
20 Feb 18 08:15 AM Go to last post
October 2018
Welcome - Come and Say Hello
by MrsBC
19 Feb 18 05:51 PM Go to last post
View All Groups