Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.

Old 6 Dec 17, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
cmpjdp
Imagineer

We did this as a challenge this year. This was our 14 th trip and know the parks really well and boy was it tough. We decided what rides we really wanted to do and went for those, if you dont know the parks well then dont do it. Take your time and enjoy it.
cmpjdp is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Listener
Old 6 Dec 17, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
theriler
Helping Minnie

Like others have said, its doable, but so is riding the People Mover for 12 hours straight. I dont really see the point, even as a challenge. I'd stick to two parks max per day. Either pick your 2 favourite options or if you can stretch, why not do 2 parks on the day you check in and two parks on the day you check out?
theriler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Old 7 Dec 17, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

We did it in 2008 at the end of the trip. We got to the Animal Kingdom for rope drop and rode Everest,Dinosaur and watched it's tough to be a bug. We left about midday and got the bus to Hollywood studios had lunch and went on Toy story mania,rock and roll coaster and Tower of terror. We left about 4 and got the bus to the magic Kingdom and went on Splash mountain,People mover,Carousel of process,haunted mansion,it's a small world and pirates of the Carribean. We left about 8 and got the monorail over to Epcot and went straight over the world showcase to watch the fireworks. As it was Epcots EMH that day it was open to midnight. We had a quick service meal In China and went on living with the land(so much better after the sun gone down),Soarin,Test track and Missle Space. We left about half 12 and got in our room just past 1. So really a 17 hr day was needed to do all 4 parks and back then there was still paper fast passes and the only rides we queued for were Toy Story Mania think that was 45 mins the rest we fast passed or the queue was under 15 mins long.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
my 40th and Magic Kingdom 50th birthday.
Old 31 Dec 17, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
VIP Dibber

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It is possible and lots of fun! We did 5 parks which included a water park managed to eat at every park including a table service meal at lunch, pictures in every park and 3/4 attractions in every park including the water park! I would highly recommend. I wrote a trip report for that day if you wanted any ideas 😊
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
It's going to take forever
Old 31 Dec 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
VIP Dibber

Someone the other day said theyd done every ride In every park in 1 session, theres name for the challenge. They started 7am EMH, and finished 2am.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
BoardWalk Villas, St Augustine, AKV Kidani
Old 1 Jan 18, 01:51 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Someone the other day said theyd done every ride In every park in 1 session, theres name for the challenge. They started 7am EMH, and finished 2am.
I dont believe this. The maths doesnt work.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Beach Club here we come!
Old 1 Jan 18, 04:18 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
I dont believe this. The maths doesnt work.
They were on Facebook saying theyd done it. It was 47 rides.
This is what theyd followed- parkeology/wdw49-all-...des-in-one-day

Edited at 04:22 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Old 1 Jan 18, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
They were on Facebook saying theyd done it. It was 47 rides.
This is what theyd followed- parkeology/wdw49-all-...des-in-one-day
Ah I see its not all the actual attractions. Still looks like an almost impossible mission though!
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Beach Club here we come!
Old 1 Jan 18, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Ah I see its not all the actual attractions. Still looks like an almost impossible mission though!
Its every actual ride I think. It did go up to 49 buts its dropped to 47 again. Looks v tough, this girl on Facebook said her and her sister had done it a few weeks back. Suspect you need to pick the month/ day carefully for maximum hours, and also hope rain and lightening dont shut any outside rides as you are nearing them.