Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Feb 18, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We want to go, we are offsite and we are only going to AK for the day, maybe we won’t bother! My lot would never get there for 7am, getting there by 10am is pushing it!
Old 22 Feb 18, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

You can always hope the 10.38 on the day fastpass works for you, Its worth a try if your in the park anyway.
Fingers crossed for all you lucky Dibbers going soon, wish I had a count down
lovewdw is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
jessandjon2005
Apprentice Imagineer

Try 260 at the moment, according to live wait times app.

What a total joke, who is their right mind is going to stand in line just short of 4 and a half hours!

Ha ha ha ha
jessandjon2005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Muppetnation_20
Helping Mickey

We went in October, stayed offsite, and visited on a non early magic hours day there. We were there for rope drop and we waiting around 60 minutes. wasn't too bad in the end but we only went there once.

The family we were with did it again and waited around 75 minutes the second time.
Muppetnation_20 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

My friends went at 6.45am on Tues and were at the front of the queue on opening so straight on FOP. By 8am the queue was up to 3.5hours! They did however also manage to grab a fast pass for it when checking at about 4pm for later that day so it’s not necessarily impossible to get one.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
CardiffBob
Getting Excited

Mobile

Anyone know how quickly the Fast Passes go at 60 days?

I was planning on visiting AK on an early magic hours morning and getting a fast pass at 60 days but I wonder if lots of people will think the same thing and they will all be gone?
CardiffBob is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
nosmits
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Apparently if you join the queue just before park closing it moves very quickly because there is nobody in the FP line. A friend of mine joined the queue 10 mins before the lines are shut off and had done the ride and got back to the car within an hour. The wait time shown will still show as a few hours but in reality it is nowhere near that
nosmits is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 01:22 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I did this at 8am EMH rope drop earlier this month. Solo, got to AK maybe around 7.40am, fast walked to Pandora and got in line maybe around 7.55am. CMs were telling us that the wait time was about an hour from when we got in line, a little while later we heard them tell people getting in line that the wait time would be about 2 hours, and a little while later we saw the wait time went up to 3 hours. That hour was inflated though as I was off the ride by 8.30-8.40am!

Basically - if you can move fast enough at rope drop or arrive early enough that you are nearer the front of the mass of people queuing for flight of passage, then you can do fairly well rope dropping it. But if you are towards the end of the mass of people queuing for flight of passage, you might be looking at a fairly long wait time - at which point you might as well go enjoy some other rides like the Safaris and head back to flight of passage later on in the day...
Old 23 Feb 18, 04:56 AM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I did my fp’s Last week and at 60 days there was only 8pm onwards left
Pitty I can’t book them for you, we are there at the same time
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 06:01 AM  
Link to this Post
CardiffBob
Getting Excited

I didn't realise it was so difficult at 60 days... I might try to get a FP/visit to AK towards the end of our holiday - it might be easier...
CardiffBob is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List