Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jun 18, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
legolass
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by suecee View Post
Sorry I can't answer that question but most restaurants have free wifi so you're probably never too far from somewhere with free wifi
Originally Posted by 3family View Post
Yes you need WiFi/data to freeze/unfreeze the card

Easy enough to find WiFi in most of Florida (pretty much every restaurant has it)

I’ve used it for Uber and Lyft without issues. Also have it linked to my Disney account for charging etc. Only had one issue with downtime last year (was able to charge to room so no biggie)

It has been much, much more stable this year. Can’t remember it being down at all
Ok that's great, I should have realised that most places would have wifi - thanks folks
legolass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by PABBY View Post
My DD is in Orlando at the moment and tried to use her Revolut card for an Uber, but had problems. They accepted the booking, but soon after cancelled it with no explanation and charged her $6 for the convenience!
We used Revolut with Uber last trip. Was all perfect. We did one time have this same thing happen but we requested a refund via uber & they gave it back.

This wasnt a Revolut issue but rather the driver who accepted the fare has cancelled the pickup & charged you. We were told (by other Uber drivers) that this sometimes happens if they lose your gps signal or cant find you where you dropped the pin. Its sort of compensation for the driver.
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 18, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve found their customer care great today. Really efficient.
I needed to change my name and they were very quick to advise and followed up about 10 times during the day too.
It’s all sorted

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List