Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 20 Aug 18, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Thanks GB, date on your placard intimates temp validity is 3 months, not the six I thought bro mentioned. Thanks to you and Donna for posting their photos Donna, I'm assuming your longer validity is for a Fl resident, might explain colour difference too.
Yes, every one I have noticed from different states is blue too other than temporary ones. My daughter's need for a wheelchair has no set timescale so the doctor signed for a standard 3 years.
Old 20 Aug 18, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MikeH23 View Post
Ok I’ve calmed down 😂 ill give it a week or so before I apply 😉 but thanks for another helpful reply 👍👍
Yo Mike, my apologies (see my post 59), seems validity of a temp placard is 3 month, based on wor Geordie's photo. I must have misunderstood bro. That said, I wonder, for those visiting for 187 nights, if George Woody would issue a temp to cover 6 months.
Old 20 Aug 18, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Yo Mike, my apologies (see my post 59), seems validity of a temp placard is 3 month, based on wor Geordie's photo. I must have misunderstood bro. That said, I wonder, for those visiting for 187 nights, if George Woody would issue a temp to cover 6 months.
Ok that's helpful to know thanks I will hang on another week or two then before we apply wow 6 months would be interesting.
Thanks for your reply again, very helpful
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Harls
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Hi...

Could anyone help please. I have just printed off the application for the disabled parking permit. Is it just the top box that i complete? And will i give my home address or the villa address we are staying at?

Thanks
Harls
Old 22 Aug 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Harls View Post
Hi...

Could anyone help please. I have just printed off the application for the disabled parking permit. Is it just the top box that i complete? And will i give my home address or the villa address we are staying at?

Thanks
Harls
Hi Harks,
Yes just the top part Name, Signature, Date of Birth, e-mail address, phone number (dont forget +44 and drop the 0) Date Signed, Home Address in the UK if this is where you want the permit sent to, Florida Driver Licence - just put Non US, if you tick frequent traveller you will be issued with two tag permits - in my experience hanging them on and taking them off the mirror frequently tends to tear them easily so better to have two tags in case one gets damaged.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Harls

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jennywren View Post
Hi Harks,
Yes just the top part Name, Signature, Date of Birth, e-mail address, phone number (dont forget +44 and drop the 0) Date Signed, Home Address in the UK if this is where you want the permit sent to, Florida Driver Licence - just put Non US, if you tick frequent traveller you will be issued with two tag permits - in my experience hanging them on and taking them off the mirror frequently tends to tear them easily so better to have two tags in case one gets damaged.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. The blue badge is my mum in laws name (she is travelling with us, im just chief organiser lol)...is it ok if i put my address on it then (is it only for postal purposes)?
Old 22 Aug 18, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Harls View Post
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. The blue badge is my mum in laws name (she is travelling with us, im just chief organiser lol)...is it ok if i put my address on it then (is it only for postal purposes)?
Not sure sorry - if you want to check anything just give the Tax Collectors office a quick call they are so helpful. I spoke to George Woody at the Orange County Office a couple of times yesterday.
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 18, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Harls

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jennywren View Post
Not sure sorry - if you want to check anything just give the Tax Collectors office a quick call they are so helpful. I spoke to George Woody at the Orange County Office a couple of times yesterday.
I will...thanks for your help 😊