Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

xxSmileyKyliexx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
:) **Smiley Kylie Goes Solo Nov 2017- Day 13- Home Time!**

>>> INDEX HERE

Monday 13th November

My itinerary instructed me to wake at 6:30am this morning but balls to that, I woke naturally at 8am and according to my notes I’d had the best sleep of the hols! Typical as it was the last night! I did wake up once in the night though and had to pull the tv plug out as it was making an annoying buzzing noise and I’d apparently had a weird dream about Stanly too if you were interested. I had mixed feelings this morning. Yesterday I had felt ok about my trip being over and going home. This morning I felt excited, sad, nervous and anxious all rolled into one. The anxiety was about the flight, I was not looking forward to the journey home at all. I got myself ready for the last time this trip, enjoyed the last shower and the last time watching American tv. It’s funny how on your last day it feels like it’s the end of an era, everything is labelled as ‘the last time’, it’s not like I wouldn’t be coming back. Disney world holds a special place in my heart, I’d made sooo many memories here and it wasn’t about to stop, not just yet. I plan on continuing to visit as long as I can still walk! Although maybe one day it will be me in the mobility scooter as an old woman, imagine it, I’d be a complete nightmare I made sure everything was packed up and did final checks about 10 times. I had one last poo and left the room at 9:45am.

The plan today was to check in for my flight at Disney Springs and then split my time between Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom. I always start and end my trip at Magic Kingdom, I feel like it’s the heart of Walt Disney world and I never really feel like I’m there until I see the castle. Then I’d be heading off to the airport for my flight later on tonight. I did have the choice to transfer back to the airport with the magical express but I found last time they picked me up really early and I was waiting around for hours! So I just thought I’d Uber there this time to save hassle. That way I was able to spend every last minute possible soaking up the magic Before leaving the resort I found the luggage assistance bit and did a quick weigh in of my suitcase. Well it was only 4kg over There was no way virgin would allow me to check in a 27kg suitcase without charging me so there I stood outside the All Star Movies Resort opening my cases, rearranging and jiggling my belongings around. Surprisingly the carrier bag filled with my dirty cacks was quite heavy, probably the weight of my massive granny pants’ So this was transferred to my carry on case, I was praying it wouldn’t get checked through security! I did the best I could and that would have to do.

After the humiliation of having my knickers and belongings sprawled out in front of everyone to see, I left my carry on luggage safely with bell hop and booked an Uber to take me to Disney Springs. We had to re-route as the road was closed so it seemed to take forever getting there, still only cost $9 though! I swear there’s always road works or some sort of construction going on near Disney Springs every time I visit! I got to the Virgin Atlantic check in area around 10:30am and proceeded with my check in paying $10 for the privilege. My suitcase now weighed 24.5kg which they allowed and a heavy sticker was put onto my case, this isn’t the first time this has happened either! I’m terrible at packing! I saw a couple rearranging all their stuff too so it must be the norm for returning flights!

I was now free from luggage and could enjoy what was left of my last day! I love being able to do early check in at Disney Springs, such a perk for Virgin Atlantic flyers and it’s a relief knowing that when you get to the airport all you have to do is security. I took a stroll through Disney Springs heading to the bus stops to get the bus to Hollywood studios. Well this didn’t go to plan at all! Would you believe that there were no buses that went directly to Hollywood studios! How did I not know this, I had assumed there would be one from Disney Springs to all the parks, unless I was looking in the wrong place. I ended up having to get the bus to Disney’s boardwalk resort and then the boat from there across to Hollywood studios! What an absolute ball ache! It was a lot of faffing around. I only wanted to go to Hollywood studios for the Beauty And The Beast Show and to meet Olaf! The bus came at 10:50am and I was happy to see that there was barely anyone on it! Bye bye Disney Springs!

Of course the bus got stuck in traffic and caught at every red light, that’s usually the way in the Disney Springs area. The lights over there in general take an age to change, I felt like I was sat there for 10 minutes waiting for the green light! I arrived at the Boardwalk Resort and wow it was beautiful! Initially I had thought to get the bus from there to Hollywood Studios but after asking around it was apparent that there was no bus from here to HS either, fantastic. My day was going all tits up so far! I followed the directions I was given to find the boat. This was I think as far as I can remember the first time I’d actually ever been to the boardwalk area. I don’t remember ever walking along the pier and visiting the bakery etc, it looked lovely and I’d wished I had scheduled it into my itinerary! I’ve read trip reports and seen photos of the boardwalk at night and it looks wonderful. Pity I was only realising this now on the day I was flying home! The boat must have arrived just after 11:30am and I was finally on my way to Hollywood Studios! I’ve written in my notes ‘vibration on foo’ again ha! I really must have been enjoying those boats this trip!

It was a relaxing journey across and didn’t take long at all. I was thinking about when me, Stace and JA had come on here for our 4 Parks in 1 day challenge, it felt like ages ago! It was nice just to sit and chill for a moment, take in everything and reminisce about my trip. I couldn’t believe it was coming to an end already! It had only felt like yesterday I arrived and had a wobble about being on my own! And here I was now travelling here there and everywhere on my own feeling absolutely fine and confident about it. It still amazes me that I went solo and nobody believes me when I tell them! I was soon back in Hollywood Studios after what felt like a lifetime to get there! I had some final photopass pics taken on the way in and then headed off to the Beauty & The Beast Show.

You know I said that the morning had gone all tits up, well that wasn’t the end. I got to Beauty and The Beast to realise that the next showing wasn’t until 1pm! Nooo! I still had over an hour to wait and I really didn’t want to. But then I didn’t want to miss the show either. I still had a few things I wanted to do at Magic Kingdom so something was going to have to be sacrificed! And on this occasion it was the show I felt so gutted as I loved this show and always see it every visit. If I hadn’t have been such a wuss on my 2nd day and left Hollywood Studios early then I would have seen it then! I was so annoyed at myself and sulked off round to find Olaf. The queue was around 15 minutes which I was surprised by, I thought Olaf would be a really popular character to meet! I was so pleased with this meet and greet, Olaf really interacted with me. I told him I’d be going back home later to the cold and asked if I could stay there with him. He responded by blowing me kisses and holding my hand gesturing to stay, it was so cute. I didn’t feel awkward either as he was in his own little room so I wasn’t being gawped at by a queue of people. The photographer was fab too and wished me a safe flight home. I feel like I’m so much thinner in these photos compared to now, and I’m wearing white too which usually makes me look like a whale (I can also see my nips) must have been cold in there

After here there really wasn’t anything else I wanted to do. Seems like such a a waste and not worth all the effort of getting to Hollywood Studios just to meet Olaf! Never mind, at least another character meet was ticked off the list. It did seem quite crowded today so I was kind of glad to be leaving. I made sure to pop into the 50’s prime time bar on the way out for some free iced water and then said goodbye to Hollywood studios and left for the exit. I took a picture of the dream builders sign too just because I love the quote!

I got to the bus stops and the wait for a Magic Kingdom one was around 20 minutes, I nearly missed the bus mind as realised that I was stood in the wrong bus line! Oops! It felt strange to be travelling to Magic Kingdom for the last time this trip, I remember feeling so excited when I first came here to celebrate on my birthday and now here I was staring longingly at the entrance sign wondering how long it would be until I was coming back through here. My final bag check of the trip was a breeze and I was walking up Main Street at 12:45 stopping for one last photo.

No matter how often I come and go to this park I will always have that same feeling when being here. The feeling of being back ‘home’ in my favourite place, soaking up the atmosphere, the smells, the music etc, it really is like being in another world where you forget about your normal life and push any worries aside. Funny how this magical place has the power to do that! I had a fastpass booked at 1pm for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride so headed off in that direction. That was another reason I couldn’t hang about for the Beauty And The Beast show at Hollywood studios, I’d have missed my fastpass! Even though I’d been on pirates a few times this trip, I felt like I needed to go on one last time. I enjoyed it as always and made sure to smile for the photo opportunity before the boat drop. This photo cracks me up, I’m the only one actually looking at the camera and looking like I’m loving life

It had gone past 1pm now and I was feeling that rumbly in my tumbly! I don’t think I even had any breakfast this morning unless I munched on some cookies or something. The only option and place I wanted to have for lunch was Columbia harbour house. It was closed the other night when me and Julie-Anne had attempted to come here so I was delighted to see it was open, wasn’t so delighted with the queue mind, was busy with whining kids everywhere. As I didn’t have any dining credits left I paid $14.25 for my lunch. There was lots to choose from in here, things like the lobster roll and the shrimp combos were very tempting however I was here for the chicken pot pie. I’d heard good things and was in a pie kinda mood. It didn’t disappoint either and was sooo filling, I had it with some green beans and a large coke. This must have been the first bit of veg I’d eaten in about 2 weeks! Proper enjoyed my lunch in here, I chose to eat upstairs as it was much quieter and less chaotic than downstairs. It was nice to nose and people watch out of the windows too. I did giggle to myself as saw a family sat next to me who hadn’t purchased anything from the restaurant had come in here purely for the table and were sat scoffing their packed lunches I was ear wigging too and heard one of the cast members saying that she splits her time working in the restaurant and also at Universal Studios operating the ET ride. She must be so busy all the time, imagine working for both Disney and Universal! I took my time in here and was leaving with a full belly at around 1:50pm. Really nice well themed restaurant and I recommend it to anyone who likes to try something different instead of burgers or chicken nuggets, hotdogs etc. Felt like I’d eaten a real home cooked hearty meal.

Next was my Buzz Lightyear fastpass which was for 2:10pm so I was timing everything well so far! I made a quick stop in the tangled loos (my favourite loos in all of disney), the walls and ceilings look like Rapunzel has painted them herself. I always seem to take the same photos whenever I am in this area. I feel like the photos never do it justice though! The courtyard area is so beautifully done with the lanterns and banners, the attention to detail is amazing. Things like the ‘wanted’ posters on the walls, the different hidden pascals and Maximus’ hoof prints in the concrete make this area so special, not forgetting Rapunzel’s tower too, it’s beautiful. I absolutely love Tangled, it’s my favourite princess film, I just wish that Disney World would do some sort of attraction based around it, it would be so popular. Much like the stroller parking area in fantasyland.

I arrived at Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin 5 mins after my fp had opened and 5 minutes later I was on the ride, lovely jubbly. I remember when the new fastpass system was released and I had hated the thought of not having paper fast passes anymore, I was fuming that I had to pre-book my fast passes months in advance, but actually now I appreciated it sooo much. Being able to walk through the line and onto a ride within 5 minutes was great, I couldn’t imagine the old way at Disney world now! Again I felt like a right billy no mates on here and for some reason my ride photo never showed up on my photopass pictures which was annoying, my face probably looked like a slapped ≈≈≈≈ anyway, good old resting b*tch face.

After here I made my way over to the Carousel Of Progress. This is the one attraction I have to do each visit, I love the history and the nostalgia of it, I could not leave without going on, I’d be gutted if they decided to get rid of it. It’s mad to think that this attraction has been in the Magic Kingdom since 1975 after being at the New York World’s fair and that it was apparently Walt’s favourite attraction. When you know some of the history of the ride it feels more special when you are on it, otherwise I’ve heard people mention how boring it is and that it’s a good attraction to take a nap on. I love the great big beautiful tomorrow song, the different scenes showing the changes throughout the different decades. I do feel like it does need some more scenes showing the last couple of decades though. It’s a really good educational ride for younger ones too and just gives me that warm feeling inside knowing the connection Walt Disney had with it.
This time round had to be the longest time I was on it due to getting stuck a few times, watching scenes twice over and rude people exiting half way through. I later learnt that a mother had left the theatre during the show with her crying baby which caused a delay to the theatre rotation meaning we had to watch the same scene twice. I was enjoying watching and singing along like usual and then all of that changed within minutes. As you have probably all gathered by now, I cannot abide rude people and on this attraction I encountered some of the most rude ignorant people I’ve ever come across in Disney A cast member came over the tannoy to remind people to stay seated during the show and not to leave the theatre as it would effect the rotation of the show. We got stuck again so this couple decided they didn’t want to bother waiting and to ruin it for everyone, matey must have seen that they were stood up and about to leave the theatre so again he reiterated for guests to stay seated and not to leave the theatre. They still continued to walk towards the exit and the cast member said again ‘please do not go out of that door’, but they didn’t listen and just buggered off out without a care in the world. I was fuminggg! In my head I was calling them all sorts, so hard for me to keep a lid on it in these situations. I made a comment out loud about how rude they were and the people around me agreed. This is why I’d never make a good cast member because if I was that guy doing the announcements, I’d have been calling them effing idiots over the tannoy, they were so selfish. Because they’d not listened, it meant that we had to watch the same scene yet again! Don’t get me wrong I adore this attraction but when you end up seeing the same scenes twice over I was ready to hold a gun to my head. Other than them stupid morons ruining it, the show was great. I always laugh that the dog never seems to age

It must have been about 3pm now and I was mindful that my flight was at 6:45pm so I needed to get a move on really. My aim was to get back to All Star Movies for 4pm, to grab my carry on case and then book an Uber. I now had a dilemma! I had a fp booked for Space Mountain which I really really wanted to do, but I also really really wanted a dole whip! Can’t believe I’d not even had one yet this trip and there was no way I was going home without having one! I decided to ditch space mountain as I had already been on it and didn’t want to take a risk by squeezing them both in and then getting caught in traffic on the way to the airport or something! Usually it wouldn’t be an issue as we would have had a car and just gone straight to the airport from here with the carry ons in the boot. I headed out of Tomorrowland admiring the castle as I walked into the hub, I would miss this sight so much. I’ll never get fed up of a castle pic. I must have gathered loads over the years!

It was a good job that I ditched Space Mountain as when I got to Aloha Isle the queue was ridiculous. I know that dole whip is popular but my god I didn’t realise I’d have to get in a mile long queue for one. Think I ended up queuing for about 20 minutes which is an age compared to the 2 minutes that it has taken me in the past! It was chaos, nobody knew where to stand, people were trying to shove their way in, some people had used the online app order thing which was causing some confusion. I also ended up being stuck behind some woman in a mobility scooter who was just taking ages, getting her purse out, counting her money, putting it back then fannying around getting tissues and straws. I was thinking Jesus Christ lady just get your whip and be gone. Finally I made it to the front, paid for and collected my float within like a minute, it’s slow people like her that hold up the line causing stupid queues. I made sure to take the obligatory dole whip selfie before digging in.

Nom nom it was as delicious as I’d remembered. I always get the float with both pineapple and vanilla ice cream, so refreshing and filling too! I remember the first time I had one of these with Carley and we had thought it was the best thing ever. There was a time I’d sat in one of the rocking chairs in Frontierland eating one too, that was a relaxing moment, love that I have these little memories, even of the smallest things. It was now time to leave the Magic Kingdom, noooo. I always hate leaving, I remembered when me and Carley had left on a previous trip as the band were playing the ‘now it’s time to say goodbye to all our company’ song and I’d just cried my eyes out. Sounds so silly and it’s really hard to explain if you’ve not been there. Thing is, this time round I wasn’t feeling majorly sad about leaving, not like how I usually am anyway, I was looking forward to getting back home to my familiar surroundings and seeing the people I know. But I still found myself just stood still taking in everything and gazing at the castle, it had been such a different but magical trip and it just felt strange knowing that this time next week I’d be back at work running around like a headless chicken. I made the slow walk back up Main Street towards the exit taking one last look back at Cinderella’s castle and then just like that all the magic disappeared and my holiday was over.

I was on the bus (for the last time) by about 3:45pm and as we were driving away reality hit that I was going home, I felt that sadness that we all know too well creeping in. I was thinking about the trip, my new friends, how long it would be till I was back here. Then I started thinking about work, getting back to reality and before I knew it I was sat there like a right girl pants silently crying. I felt like a right ≈≈≈≈ and was hoping nobody would look at me! God knows why I was crying, there was no need to really, all holidays have to come to an end at some point. I can be an emotional mess at the best of times (ask stanly ha!), I gave my head a wobble and myself a slap for being so dramatic and chilled for the rest of the journey.

Driving back to The All Stars Resorts’ I noticed a sign which I hadn’t noticed before saying ‘welcome home’, this tinged my sadness even more! Back at the hotel, I collected my hand luggage and booked my Uber. I was glad I didn’t bother using the magical express as it had given me an extra couple of hours in the park, otherwise I would be at the airport by now! The less airport time the better! I sat waiting and watching other guests coming back from the parks and families queuing for the buses to the parks and here I was going home. Jose my Uber driver arrived within 10 minutes and we were soon en-route to the airport. Goodbye Walt Disney World, it’s been a blast!

I sat nosing out the window, it’s one of my favourite things to do. Me and Stanly often go on random drives, I love just watching the world go by and seeing new places. Obviously this wasn’t the best journey as I was going home, I saw the airport coming into sight and we were soon pulling up at around 4:30pm. The Uber cost me $29.39 which I thought was very reasonable, so happy to have discovered Uber, it would have cost so much more with mears! Jose wished me a safe flight and off I toddled into the airport.

It’s funny because when you go back to the airport it feels like you’ve only just left and here I was 10 days later going back through security. The queue looked horrendous as always but I was through within 20 minutes luckily with no real dramas. I did sh*t myself though as there was a big old German shepherd dog in K9 training and his trainer was a little enthusiastic at making the dog run around, jumping up etc, he was in like a barriered area in the middle of the queue and as I was walking round, it leapt towards me ending up inches from my face. I’m not a real dog lover, I think I’ve mentioned it before, up until recently I’ve always had a terrible phobia of dogs so you can imagine my reaction. I was glad to get away! I thought about getting a Burger King once in departures but was still full from my chicken pot pie, plus it was chaos in there by the looks of it. Instead I stopped off to have a wee and change into my hoodie, trainers and glasses. I was sat at gate 83 at 5:15pm and still had like an hour to wait.

I hate waiting around at airports, just builds my anxieties more and I was thinking that I’d left Magic Kingdom too early. But if I had left any later knowing my luck I would have ended up in an hour long queue at security. It wouldn’t have mattered anyway as boarding got delayed until 6:30pm and then again until 7:15pm, how annoying. Apparently there were limited staff at the airport so cleaning of the aircraft was taking longer than expected. Announcements for different people were being called out and it was all very confusing as there was another Virgin flight at the same time, at one point I didn’t even know if I was at the right gate. The special assistance guests had to board first too so overall there was a lot of waiting around. I kept myself entertained as always by ear wigging and watching people. I saw this woman who had about 20 bags to carry on, I always worry about it if I was to take another bag as well as my cabin case, I had my Adidas one with me this time too so was already stressing that they’d charge me or something! God knows how she got away with it, it annoyed me a bit as I’d been stressing about fitting all my shopping into my cases as well as my luggage, I should have just shoved it all in a load of bags and not worried!
My row number was eventually called and I was sat in my seat at about 7:25pm. I was disappointed that I had been given an aisle seat, served me right for not paying to pick one. I never ever sit on the aisle, I like to be next to the window where I can just be like a hermit in the corner and not get knocked by people walking by or keep moving for other people wanting the toilet. The entertainment seemed a lot better than on the way out here, the touch screen was better and actually worked, I think it may have been a different system. We took off at 7:45pm but were informed that the flight would only be 7 hours and 26 minutes, bonus! I’m sure that has to be the quickest return journey I’ve ever had from Florida! According to my notes, David Abraham was our pilot in case you were interested ha!

I didn’t bother with purchasing WiFi this time as I wasn’t planning on using it. I wouldn’t be messaging anyone or using social media anyway as everyone back home would be asleep, so I made do with the plane entertainment. Soon enough the little packets of pretzels and drinks were being served. They bought round a hot towel thing as well which made me laugh, I never know what this is for! I was sat next to a couple from Portsmouth and the husband was saying ‘what the bloody hell am I meant to do with this’, made me chuckle. We kinda just wiped our hands with it and it had gone cold within seconds. They were a nice couple, normal, easy to talk to, not like Caroline from on the way out here. I kept myself busy by watching some doctor foster and listening to music. Is it me or has the music selection got wayyy better on Virgin with more to choose from! I found Nao’s album who is a fave of mine so was happy with that.

The menu soon came round and it all sounded rank! I chose the mushroom thing and it wasn’t very nice at all, I ate the bread and cheese that it came with though and had a wine in hope that it would send me to sleep. Such a lightweight when it comes to wine. The amount of times I’ve gone on a night out and been on the wine only to be yawning my head off half hour later, it just makes me tired! It must have worked as I slept relatively well, which I never usually do on a plane. It was more intermittent sleeping I suppose as the turbulence woke me and some kid with a ‘weird cry’ as my notes state kept waking me too. The rest of the flight was uneventful but it did go really quick and we were back on UK ground by about 8:30am. Thank god for that, I was surprisingly ok on the flight too, didn’t feel as nervous as I usually do about taking off and landing, and my ears didn’t cause me any pain thanks to the ear planes.

We were sat for a while just waiting and were given no explanation as to why. It was soon apparent that we wouldn’t be getting off any time soon. Announcements were made requesting for a Mr Richardson to make himself known to cabin crew. He obviously didn’t want to make himself known as the cabin crew continued to ask if a Mr Richardson was onboard and nobody came forward. Everyone was looking around and at each other wondering what was going on. We were then informed that men leaving the aircraft had to have their passports ready to show the police who were stood right at the exit door. I was thinking oh my goddd there’s a terrorist onboard, a murderer on the loose, etc etc. I felt like I was on an episode of The Bill (which I still love and watch repeats on YouTube by the way) The wife of the couple next to me was teasing her husband asking what he’d done now and hopefully they’ll take him away so she could get some peace. This is the kind of wife I aspire to be I quickly messaged my dad who was picking me up to let him know that I had landed but was running late. We left the plane row by row all probably feeling on edge, I know I was! Especially seeing about 5 coppers, all armed, waiting either side of the doors! Part of me wanted to run and get the hell out of there. But the other part wanted to stick around to see if this Mr Richardson got caught and to watch any dramas unfold, I’m such a nosy cow The passport control area felt like I was in a herd of sheep just zig zagging through the queue for agess, I was feeling so tired now. I perked up a bit when I saw who I assume was Mr.Richardson in handcuffs being led away by the police. It still bugs me to this day why he was wanted!

Anyway, they allowed me back into the country and I quickly found my luggage and headed out towards the exit. I’d arranged to meet dad just outside the Premier Inn as I didn’t know anywhere else and would only get lost. It Felt strange seeing the Premier Inn again, it had only felt like yesterday when I was having my pamper night in there. I could see my dad’s car from a distance and was almost running to get to him, when I did get to him I flung my arms round him and cried my eyes out. He laughed at me for being a soppy mare as that’s what he does best, but he still had hold of me, bless him, I love daddy bear hugs. I don’t know why I was even crying, I think it was the joy of seeing him again, hearing his voice, smelling his smell and being back with someone I know and loved! My god sounds like I’d been away for months We got in the car, the heated seats were put on as I was freezing, welcome back to British weather! The drive didn’t take long and luckily we didn’t get caught in any traffic, it felt strange being back on the opposite side of the road! We had a catch up, I bored dad with my trip details, fell asleep for a bit and was back home at 10:40am. Dad went to work and I unpacked everything got cosy in my bed with a cup of tea, lit my new bath & bodyworks candle and sat looking at my notes thinking how long it was going to take to complete my trip report! Ahh home sweet home!

Click to read about my Final Thoughts

Edited at 04:14 PM.
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Awwww, last days are do sad.

You did cram loads in though, even with missing the Beauty & The Beast show.

Love your photos of the Tangles area. I agree that it needs a ride! I think a boat ride though, so you can have a bit of a dip with a splash when the dam bursts!

You did almost give me heart palpitations though, I am such a stress head about getting to airports with 3 hours for international flights and 2 hours for short haul that when you were still in Magic Kingdom at 3:45 and then headed for a Dole Whip I started worrying you were going to miss your plane - even though this happened ages ago! I was stressed on your behalf, hahaha.
I think you did it the right way though as Orlando is a pretty rubbish airport and that less time to waste there, the better.

Glad you had a good flight home and the entertainment was better, I think some of their planes are newer so the screens and stuff work better.

I am nosy about Mr Richardson too... I wonder what he did!

What a lovely Dad coming to pick you up.

Thank you so much for taking the time to type up your trip, I have really enjoyed reading it and it has helped me to pluck up the courage to do a little solo trip of my own to Disneyland Paris!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You got so much done on your last day it’s nice to finish off with MK

Joan
Old 4 Sep 18, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great last day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 18, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
DebR
Earning More Ears

That's strange isn't it, you would think they would know which seat he was sitting in. Wonder what he did
Old 7 Sep 18, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I wonder if there will ever be a day where there’s no construction around Disney Springs!? It would look so much nicer.

I love your outfit, I always look like a tramp on travel home day because I dress for comfort (and warmth, I’m always freezing on the plane).

I want to know what Mr. Richardson did too! How funny he must have thought he’d got away with it until he heard his name called right at the end.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
eleele
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for writing up your trip report, it was fab, so much detail and so funny as well! You captured perfectly the feeling we all get when leaving MK for the last time 😭😭😭
eleele is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List