Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Apr 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Mexy - so sorry to hear about Patch - love to you all

Double - I’m sorry things are tough for Molly but I’m glad she’s made the right decision for her mental health. Uni isn’t going anywhere and it’s far better for her to make another year to be ready to go than it is for it all to go wrong in her first term. Having this gap year has done H the world of good.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Aw bless her , health always comes first . Please stick around x

I’m sorry to say We lost patch this afternoon. It was the kindest thing to do as she didnt respond to treatment . Me and dh held her as she went kids are really upset 😢 life seems pretty sh** at the moment but people worse off than us
Oh no. I’m so sorry for your loss. It’s heartbreaking losing a treasured family member 😢 xx

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
KC2014
Excited about Disney

Mexy02 - so sorry to hear about losing your pet. Its horrible losing your furry family members.

Dubletrub - its brave to make the right decision and hopefully Molly's gap year will help her in lots of ways. Mental health is more important then results.

A has handed in his physics project! Blood, sweat and tears and a wonky printer at 8pm last night but he got there and it was submitted today. He's having a few hours off then will finish his revision for Thursday's exam. All going very fast now.
KC2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KC2014 View Post
Mexy02 - so sorry to hear about losing your pet. Its horrible losing your furry family members.

Dubletrub - its brave to make the right decision and hopefully Molly's gap year will help her in lots of ways. Mental health is more important then results.

A has handed in his physics project! Blood, sweat and tears and a wonky printer at 8pm last night but he got there and it was submitted today. He's having a few hours off then will finish his revision for Thursday's exam. All going very fast now.
Why is it that printers always play up when important work needs handing in? Georgia had the same with her English coursework 😂

Great relief to have it all completed though for A, although Georgia said she had mixed feelings about letting her work go as she had worked so hard on it.

Good luck to A for his exam Thursday
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
KC2014
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Why is it that printers always play up when important work needs handing in? Georgia had the same with her English coursework 😂

Great relief to have it all completed though for A, although Georgia said she had mixed feelings about letting her work go as she had worked so hard on it.

Good luck to A for his exam Thursday
I know I had to call my elderly dad and go round and use his printer!

Thank you, fingers crossed his first one goes well 🤞🏻
KC2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 19, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mexy - sorry to hear about Patch, heart breaking time for all of you

Dubletrub - I would imagine that Molly feels much better now that the decision is made and knows the way forward. Uni will be there when she's ready and it sounds like you've got a great time ahead visiting all those European places that keep getting put on the back burner.

I feel so totally unprepared for the next few weeks. We had a good Easter which ended with me getting most of the weekend off, a family party to attend and I managed to drag my daughter away from her books for a few days. Yesterday she was back to college and straight into another mock; just one more mock to do this week and then it's the real thing. Just had to renew her bus pass and it was a huge realisation that it wasn't worth buying a term pass so we've just got a 4 week one which will take her just about to 'reading week' (the week before half term). After half term I'm not sure whether or not she'll have lessons, revision sessions or just study leave.

This time next week she'll be at the assessment day for the apprenticeship that she applied for and the following day will be her 18th birthday. Where on earth did all that time go?
Old 24 Apr 19, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We returned home today from our lovely relaxing long weekend in Pembrokeshire. Georgia did a little revision each evening but not as much as if she was home, and the break was good for her. She’s now started doing some Biology revision homework and will be very busy with revision until she goes back to college on Tuesday. She has a Biology mock on Wednesday, then just revision and lessons until her next exam then. Plus her driving test in half term week, so lots of stress again.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Minicooper
Imagineer

We are having a day trip on Saturday to the University of Chichester to watch the musical Jekyll & Hyde which is being performed by students on the same degree course DD has made her firm choice for this September.
Old 25 Apr 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

So thought I would ask this on here before I spend ages on Google
My DS has applied for Uni for Sept but now pretty sure if he gets offered a place, he would like to defer for a year. Does anyone know what is the process for doing this at all? TIA
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 19, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
So thought I would ask this on here before I spend ages on Google
My DS has applied for Uni for Sept but now pretty sure if he gets offered a place, he would like to defer for a year. Does anyone know what is the process for doing this at all? TIA
Molly is waiting for results day and then she is going to phone Sheffield hallam and ask if she can defer. She has written down her reasons for deferring so it will be easier to tell them. She will then ring student finance to inform them.
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List