Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports
Attraction Tickets Direct
Unread 4 Jun 19, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
VIP Dibber

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 26
YAK AND YETI

Another favourite from last time. We headed out from shopping to Animal Kingdom with the intention of an early dinner before our fastpasses kicked in around 5pm.

It was fairly busy at the check in but I flashed the Landry's Card and within two minutes "Landry's Select Club Member George your table is ready." We've been using these for a few years now and I can't specify how good they are!

Me and DW Kelly both have cards and both have birthdays in Mayso I asked the server if we could do two cheques using both cards with birthday rewards. She went and checked and took the cards away.

The manager came back with my cards welcoming us as Landrys members and that both discounts would be applied. Luckily he didn't stay too long as I hate that bit!

To start we got some pot stickers which Lily was obsessed with last time and some egg rolls. Both were good but I personally really liked the egg rolls.

For mains Lily went back to mac and cheese again. Not as good for her as the cheap and nasty q/s versions. She was pretty full anyway from pot stickers.

Evie went for the Lo Mein - Chicken≈- Lo Mein noodles, carrots, cabbage, green onions, bean sprouts. She thought this was ok. She probably would have been better going for Teriyaki chicken.

Kelly went for Sweet and Sour Chicken≈- Tempura chicken, ginger, garlic, bell peppers, pineapple. It came with rice and she really enjoyed it even though she swapped back and forth with Evie.

She had ordered extra garlic noodles but these became a bit redundant after helping Evie out with hers.

I went for Kobe Beef Burger≈- 10 oz. grilled American Kobe beef burger, sesame-soy mayonnaise, crispy shoestring fries. This was really good. One of the best burgers I've had. The patty was lovely. I'd highly recommend to burger fans.

So when it came time to pay the cheques it came to $80 including tip after the birthday discounts were applied.

Really good and somewhere we'd definitely go again.

Edited at 09:25 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
WE ARE GOING BACK, NO MATTER WHAT!
Unread 4 Jun 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkerSmee
VIP Dibber

Yak and Yeti is going straight on my list!

Great Report!
TinkerSmee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Lets give the DxDDP a go!
Unread 4 Jun 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Serious Dibber

Mobile

The food looks delicious at yak and yeti- Im salivating 😂
Unread 4 Jun 19, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Excited to try yak and yeti for first time this trip! Such a shame about Boma though- but as you say a lot of money saved 😄
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We're going back...Jambo!
Unread 4 Jun 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
Imagineer

It is absoloutely acceptable to have donuts for breakfast in Orlando! We had them the 3 days we were club level at the Hard Rock, and when offsite the $0.99 ones at the WAWA gas station were frequently eaten haha. No wonder my waistline hasn't recovered. lol.

We love Yak and Yeti, the only Disney TS we have eaten at twice, and it's on the list for this year too. Landrys cards are great aren't they, we're intending on doing the same with an 'October' birthday each lol.
All Star Sports/POFQ/Dibb villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 2019
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
No Florida this year, yeah right!
Unread 4 Jun 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Shame about boma but donuts look good. Love yak and yeti.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Onsite Disney with ddp
Unread 4 Jun 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yak and Yeti always looks great. Shame about Boma but doughnuts for breakfast is a must on holiday!

Orlando City Stadium visit - April 2017 here - https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1017992

April 2015 POR/RPR, April 2016 POR/RPR, April 2017 Doubletree at Seaworld/POR, Halloween 2018 Cabana Bay/POP, April 2019 POR/BCV
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 5 Jun 19, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
VIP Dibber

gjdjud's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by TinkerSmee View Post
Yak and Yeti is going straight on my list!

Great Report!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
The food looks delicious at yak and yeti- Im salivating 😂
Always one of the best meals

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Excited to try yak and yeti for first time this trip! Such a shame about Boma though- but as you say a lot of money saved 😄
Especially as I was paying

Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
It is absoloutely acceptable to have donuts for breakfast in Orlando! We had them the 3 days we were club level at the Hard Rock, and when offsite the $0.99 ones at the WAWA gas station were frequently eaten haha. No wonder my waistline hasn't recovered. lol.

We love Yak and Yeti, the only Disney TS we have eaten at twice, and it's on the list for this year too. Landrys cards are great aren't they, we're intending on doing the same with an 'October' birthday each lol.
Its the one place where that breakfast would be acceptable

Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Shame about boma but donuts look good. Love yak and yeti.
Only shame was we didnt get to Dunkin Donuts as well!

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Yak and Yeti always looks great. Shame about Boma but doughnuts for breakfast is a must on holiday!
I wish I could have them for breakfast here!
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
WE ARE GOING BACK, NO MATTER WHAT!
Kissimmee Swamp Tours