Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 18 May 21, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Thank you, we do, we have an annual policy with Staysure that includes cruise cover, it was taken out before my neck issue (either trapped nerve or prolapsed disc), I should probably phone and tell them about it, but I don't expect to need any medical assistance for it onboard.
You should definitely tell them. We've just had to do that, as since the 4th May when we bought our policy and now, my husband ended up having something totally out of the blue which means he's been booked in for a colonoscopy next week. It will be covered, because it's happened since taking out the policy, but you still need to tell them about it so they can note it.

Also, not sure if you're aware, with Staysure you need to contact them to get them to send the endorsement specifically covering the UK cruises. Why they don't just make it part of the policy as standard I don't know! This has been covered a lot on the FB group (think I've just spotted you on there), but just thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware.

You got a great price by the way, we paid £399 for ours which I thought was fab, but that's only for an inside. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a free upgrade!

Have a fab cruise, I can't wait to read all about everyone's experiences.
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 21, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
You should definitely tell them. We've just had to do that, as since the 4th May when we bought our policy and now, my husband ended up having something totally out of the blue which means he's been booked in for a colonoscopy next week. It will be covered, because it's happened since taking out the policy, but you still need to tell them about it so they can note it.

Also, not sure if you're aware, with Staysure you need to contact them to get them to send the endorsement specifically covering the UK cruises. Why they don't just make it part of the policy as standard I don't know! This has been covered a lot on the FB group (think I've just spotted you on there), but just thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware.

You got a great price by the way, we paid £399 for ours which I thought was fab, but that's only for an inside. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a free upgrade!

Have a fab cruise, I can't wait to read all about everyone's experiences.
Thank you, yes I had to phone and get one for our DCL cruise, I'll phone them tomorrow and tell them about my MRI also, then we're all above board (pun intended).

Very happy with that price, that's why we just went for it tonight, I wasn't convinced it'd still be available tomorrow!

Fingers crossed you get an upgrade, when is your date?

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 21, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

28th. Lots of people on the 24th seemed to get upgrade emails yesterday, which is exactly a week out. So, maybe the same for us!

We're happy where we are, I'm sure even the inside cabins on a brand new ship will be lovely, plus probably won't be in cabin much anyway!
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
olivia
Serious Dibber

We are in an inside cabin. I booked a guarantee Bella but allocated a fantastica which is right in middle of ship quite near lifts on deck 13 so happy with that. I got an email to upgrade 25pp outside and 110 pp balcony.
olivia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 21, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
olivia
Serious Dibber

Not long now, have a fabulous time .
olivia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 21, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olivia View Post
Not long now, have a fabulous time .
Thank you

Tickets have just turned up, just getting everything out ready to pack, I was expecting an embarkation time of around 2-3pm but we've been given 11am so trying to be more organised!

Very excited - just cooking and stocking the fridge for my son and his friend so I can go away guilt free

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 21, 02:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Have a wonderful time...please let us know how it goes.
Old 20 May 21, 03:51 AM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Yeah we are on 7 days from the 10th and again in September.

Can’t wait to hear how the first ones go, I am interested in the drinks menus !
JessBlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 21, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Have an absolutely wonderful time! I just saw Richard Gaisford going round the ship on GMB - looked absolutely amazing. Also just 1000 people instead of 6000 so will feel very quiet So excited to see how these first cruises go...
Buggles94 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 21, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Very jealous of those sailing today! Have a wonderful time!