Old 2 Dec 21, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Pizza looks nice, never had a chicken tikka one
Hi Claire, I’ve never had one either. 😬 Cooper loves chicken tikka anything 😂 however that pizza was a first. My child will literally eat anything. 😆
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
I’m looking forward to Denny’s I love their pancakes 🙊
Maybe we should all vote on where they go to eat
I don’t see Cheesecake Factory on the list
Adam loves the Denny’s pancakes too Claire! I did suggest Cheesecake Factory but I’m not sure they will have time. I promise you that I will go in August 2022 especially for you! 💖
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Following along. Good start, at least they are remembering to take photos of everything. Next stop Florida!
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 06:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Following along. Good start, at least they are remembering to take photos of everything. Next stop Florida!
Thank you, yes I think Adam is doing his best to take pics, we will see how well that goes once they arrive - not sure Cooper won’t be able to resist a bite or two before Adam has a chance to photograph it. 😂
Old 3 Dec 21, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
And they’re off!

Adam said check-in was straightforward and they had purchased tickets for quick security so that was quick too (after emptying the contents of Adam’s backpack and thoroughly scanning everything!)

Breakfast was at The Bridgewater Exchange. He said Wagamama’ s and a fancy Italian restaurant were also open. There is also a Pret and WH Smith for snacks and drinks if you wanted something to grab and go.

Avocado Toast for Cooper

Full English for Adam

They both said they enjoyed their meals and that the Restaurant had a great view! They are off to their boarding gate now, ready for their 9.55am departure!😁
Old 3 Dec 21, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
And they’re off!

Adam said check-in was straightforward and they had purchased tickets for quick security so that was quick too (after emptying the contents of Adam’s backpack and thoroughly scanning everything!)

Breakfast was at The Bridgewater Exchange. He said Wagamama’ s and a fancy Italian restaurant were also open. There is also a Pret and WH Smith for snacks and drinks if you wanted something to grab and go.

Avocado Toast for Cooper

Full English for Adam

They both said they enjoyed their meals and that the Restaurant had a great view! They are off to their boarding gate now, ready for their 9.55am departure!😁
Safe travels for them both 😊
I love the airport breakfast as I always say it’s the most expensive meal for a while 🤦🙄
Looks nice & warm for them too 🥵😎
To say I’m jealous is an understatement 😩😩
I’m off to do an online class to warm myself up 🥶🥶

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Safe travels for them both 😊
I love the airport breakfast as I always say it’s the most expensive meal for a while 🤦🙄
Looks nice & warm for them too 🥵😎
To say I’m jealous is an understatement 😩😩
I’m off to do an online class to warm myself up 🥶🥶
Thank you Claire. 😁 I like airport breakfasts because I don’t have to cook or clean up! The weather is going to be amazing 🤩 I hope your online class warmed you up. 💝
Old 3 Dec 21, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews

Snacks were purchased from Pret - Posh Cheddar and pickle rolls and Christmas Tiffin. They are in PE but we always take a back up just in case. 😉

They have boarded the plane. 🛩

Old 3 Dec 21, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Hope the boys have a great trip together, you are such a trooper to be sharing their trip with us-I’m sure they will not let you down with the photos! They will need lots of food to help them carry the suitcases back, I can imagine your shopping lists
If you need some company to help with missing the birthday celebrations you can still come up here and drink wine and help with my Christmas decorating the creativity is still lacking and I’m not as organised as I should be

Safe trip to the boys, I hope they have an amazing time
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 21, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Hope the boys have a great trip together, you are such a trooper to be sharing their trip with us-I’m sure they will not let you down with the photos! They will need lots of food to help them carry the suitcases back, I can imagine your shopping lists
If you need some company to help with missing the birthday celebrations you can still come up here and drink wine and help with my Christmas decorating the creativity is still lacking and I’m not as organised as I should be

Safe trip to the boys, I hope they have an amazing time
Thank you so much for your kind wishes. Lol! They do love to eat 😆 If I wasn’t working I would already be on my way up. 🍾🥂🐶 we need to make a plan for next summer, you are so lucky to live in our most favourite part of England. I’m not very organised this year, however I’m not freaking out, I’ll just ply everyone with alcohol and make sure there are plenty of carbs! 💝 xx