Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Aug 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracey2019
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
Recently upgraded galaxy s7 to A50, great phone and 1/3 of the price of a S9. Assistant in car phone warehouse told me it's the same as a S9 without the water resistance? Have a great EE SIM deal so wanted to buy a phone outright rather than a new contract
This is what i did with my s8 as i have a bt sim only contract and got the a70 outright. I was torn between a50 and a70 but a70 won lol
Tracey2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

Mobile

i have an iphone XS max and have preordered the samsung galaxy note 10+ for work
Old 19 Aug 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

iPhone 7, I had a Samsung once... let’s just day we didn’t see eye to eye...
been iPhone for a while, but not sure what then next one will be, hoping for another year out of this one!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Mickeys Mrs
Imagineer

I have the Huawei mate 20 X. fantastic phone. Love it, Battery life last me 2 days and I use it almost constantly (work emails etc as I cant stand the work cheapie). Photos are amazing and the phone itself is quick. It its miles ahead of my old Samsung S8+ (which had dreadful battery life).

DLP 2002 & 2010
WDW 2003, 2006, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2022, 2023 (solo trip) & 2024
Mickeys Mrs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Do5-BaG
Very Serious Dibber

Samsung Note9 500GB - Only just bought it on a cracking Deal £599 Brand new from AO's sister site Mobile Phones Direct! Everywhere else it is between £700-900.

Only ever had 1 Apple which was the 3G back in the day, thing didn't even last a year and packed in, I've owned Samsung ever since without any real issues, other than some caused by myself (Cracked Screen), I usually buy my phones outright as I have a Sim Only deal which is £9 a month so overall it tends to be cheaper than having a Phone on contract, I tend to keep them for anything between 3-5 Years, the phone I had previous was a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ which was in such good condition I sold it for £150.

Edited at 09:05 AM.
Do5-BaG is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
What is a 5SE? I thought the phone would be either a 5, a 5S or an SE (which has 6S technology but in a smaller package).

DH has an SE as he likes the small size.

I have an iPhone XR as my personal phone and love it. My work phone is a Galaxy J4+. Its horrible...
Old 19 Aug 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DreamDisney
Getting Excited

Samsung S9 and I love it. I stuck with an older, less spec phone for years to keep costs down, but eventually it just couldn't keep up or keep it's charge for longer than 6 years. My S9 holds charge for a long time, takes amazing photos, is sooo much faster in comparison and has much larger storage capacity. I love it!
DreamDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I have the Red iPhone XR.
I love it.

Any time apple put out a RED product I'm a sucker for it.

I'm on the apple upgrade plan so get a new phone each year, I'm due a new one at the end of September but Idk what to get next! Might just get a new XR. One that's less dunted lol.
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishmum
Imagineer

scottishmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
I phone xr in red.
Old 19 Aug 19, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Jammy31
Apprentice Imagineer

Jammy31's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 24
Guidebook Reviews: 4
I've just upgraded from the OnePlus 5T, to the Huawei P30 Pro.

Was the same price per month, but I now have unlimited everything, and apparently, I can use it in the USA, the same as I would in the UK with 4G etc (Might have to double check this one though!

Jammy31 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List