Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Oct 20, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Firekat View Post
Just had an email through from wdtc confirming the additional $100 gift card if you had moved your booking from this year to next. Basically confirms they will add the new offer plus extra $100 gift card, which I have already done.
My phone doesn't seem to want to upload the image to here.
Yes I’ve just received that. It looks like they’ve sent it to everyone who had already moved to 2021 to say you can transfer your deposit and you get an extra $100 to say thank you for your loyalty. We already had the extra $100 for booking early last year so assumed that was what was transferred over.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
TinksandFlynn
Excited about Disney

We just got the email so I’ll be ringing in the morning to hopefully get our extra $100. It’s a small gesture but I do appreciate it
TinksandFlynn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by TinksandFlynn View Post
We just got the email so I’ll be ringing in the morning to hopefully get our extra $100. It’s a small gesture but I do appreciate it
They may do it automatically. I was told I’d get it but it came through on a separate invoice.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I got the email too, we've only got 2 nights booked at Pop in Feb, we wont be going away then, and not planning on visiting Florida till 2022. I was hoping to change that booking to Aug 22, but I know they're not on sale yet, it says about a refund, but I don't know if I can get a refund for this booking, or if it only applies if you want to cancel a new booking?

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

Only just seen the offer (been off the dibb for a bit as it was getting a bit depressing). Had the email this afternoon and was disappointed to price up that our CBR 9 nights would only be £200 cheaper. So we did the logical thing and switched to yacht club!
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scottishgirl1 View Post
I was given a number to call to get the refund processed for December magic bands. Not sure if I still have it, they did need WDTC to cancel the booking at their end first before anything could be done
Thanks.
I found my original email that they sent me so I replied via that. If I don’t hear anything I’ll maybe phone them.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
All star movies are apparently now re-opening in February so they may all be open by your trip.

We’ll be looking to move to there hopefully but it isn’t showing as available to book on the Disney website yet.
That’s interesting about All Stars opening in February. Do you have any idea of when they are planning to reopen Port Orleans? Don’t worry I won’t hold you too it! 😁

I wonder if they will offer paid for dinning when they eventually get the other hotels reopened? As that would make sense.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
Only just seen the offer (been off the dibb for a bit as it was getting a bit depressing). Had the email this afternoon and was disappointed to price up that our CBR 9 nights would only be £200 cheaper. So we did the logical thing and switched to yacht club!
Yes for my dates CSR is cheaper than Pop! Obviously Disney expects to be able to sell the Skyliner resorts with less of a discount.

Trip Report Index
Old 21 Oct 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
The Fatadder
Apprentice Imagineer

Not sure if already posted but today received an email from Disney offering an extra 100$ gift card if we were to rebook on the current deal. Not sure if this is a widespread thing or just to those in PO or other closed resorts. Right now it doesn’t make any difference to me, SSR is still too expensive with no free dining and for my dates CSR is only club (at plus £600) and CBR is the same price as I paid for POFQ despite the discount. So for the moment at least I will stick with POFQ and hope for an upgrade when they confirm it’s closed.

The extra 100$ offer runs to 31/3/21 (which I assume is the same date as the main offer)
The Fatadder is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 02:35 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
That’s interesting about All Stars opening in February. Do you have any idea of when they are planning to reopen Port Orleans? Don’t worry I won’t hold you too it! 😁

I wonder if they will offer paid for dinning when they eventually get the other hotels reopened? As that would make sense.

Kat
Por still hasn’t got a reopening date unfortunately.

I hope they do bring back the dining plan.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List