Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 6 Sep 20, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Aldi heated clothes airer

I noticed the heated airers are back online in Aldi next week. I looked last year but they were out stock by then.

I wondered if anyone has one and if so are they any good ?

It will be £28.99 plus £6.99 postage (thought postage was steep but they never seem to get many specials in my local Aldi)
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I have love it I usually spend a couple of £ more on something I would normally buy for free postage though
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I have love it I usually spend a couple of £ more on something I would normally buy for free postage though
I tried this but it seems with Aldi there is “large item” postage so even when I put a few extras in the basket it didn’t reduce the postage.
I hate washing being all over the house when I can’t peg out !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

That's a shame
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I was lucky enough to get it in store for £10. I bought my daughter one too. I thought for that if it was useless it would be OK as a clothes drier.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I was lucky enough to get it in store for £10. I bought my daughter one too. I thought for that if it was useless it would be OK as a clothes drier.
If they were selling them off at £10 it doesn’t give me much confidence !
Old 6 Sep 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink Tina
slightly serious Dibber

I have a heated airer, not from Aldi but JL, and I have to say it’s a godsend in the winter months!
Old 7 Sep 20, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

I have the aldi one from last year and it got used loads over winter. It does dry quicker than hanging on a normal dryer though it does depend on whats on it and works well on smaller items or lightweight fabrics.

I do find they are far more efficient if you lay things flat over it or over a couple of bars rather than over each bar - as you end up with a dry line where the bar is long before the rest of the item is dry.For bigger items or if using each bar it helps to move things around every so often which speeds up the drying process.

I used it a lot to dry jeans as they take forever otherwise and I don't like to tumble dry them straight from the machine.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
scotsprincess
Imagineer

scotsprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve just ordered one so hopefully be great for in the winter months