Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 30 Sep 20, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
That is a good deal. I will only be booking a pay on arrival...just in case !
Yes I can understand that, it is with Jet2 who have been one of the better companies through this though x
Loulou127 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Natura Palace if I am remembering correctly was overlooking Flamingo Beach? We stayed in a SC apartment many years ago next door. I may have my hotels confused though.

I am a bit worried there may be a lack of bars / restaurants open - if we go (and it is a BIG if) it would be November and I worry about it being off season and COVID having shut places?
It’s further on next to Mount Roja, no beach in front. Very nice hotel when we stayed. Grand building with big glass front and very impressive lobby.
Old 30 Sep 20, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We’ve stayed at Lanzarote Park twice now, initially in February 2018 which we enjoyed so much it led to us booking for NY2018/19. Everything about the hotel we loved, food, entertainment, rooms & location.
The area is great & the long walk along the promenade towards the harbour is a lovely way to spend a few hours with plenty to see.
We rate the Iberostar group really high & stayed at Bourgenville in Costa Adeje this February, food was probably just a little nicer but we much prefer Playa Blanca as a resort.
We are booked to go back to LP again in February next year & keeping our fingers crossed we get there... (booked on a fully cancelable rate)
The first two stays we booked AI but as my better half doesn’t drink & the kids are older but either can’t or don’t drink it works out cheaper for us to just go HB - so that’s what we have booked for February, breakfasts are lovely & will easily keep us going until we eat at tea time/dinner (we prefer to eat early).
Anyway as I guess you may have gathered already we love Lanzarote Park & Playa Blanca & I really don’t think you will be disappointed in paying a little more to stay here.
Worth noting that if you become a member of MyIberostar you get quite good discounts with Iberostar for future visits if booked direct & as I’m quite happy to get up at 4.30am & book EasyJet flights it can be a good saving vs booking with a TA.
I’ll try & get time to upload a few photos tomorrow- the sunsets are not to be missed if you can get a high room facing west (all the rooms are laid out in a horseshoe shape & if booked direct with the hotel you get the option to select your room just after you book).
I hope this helps you in making your decision... actually go for it I don’t think you’ll be disappointed
Cheers
Les
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Hey don’t all be booking Lanzarote Park, you’ll increase the prices for me.
... & me YT
Windsor Hills Villa - May 2012; Rolling Hills Villa - Easter 2014; High Grove DIBB Villa / RPR / Disney Dream - Easter 2015; Sunset Lakes DIBB Villa /HRH/ Disney Dream - August 2016; NYC / St Pete's Beach / DIBB Townhouse at Windsor hills - Easter 2018; Flights / Sunset Lakes Villa / Harmony of the Seas Cruise - Easter 2020 Didn’t happen!
OrlandoLes is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OrlandoLes View Post
... & me YT
I think you and me are singing from the same hymn sheet Les as Iberostar fans.
Give the Anthelia a try- wow that one is great.
Old 30 Sep 20, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
It’s further on next to Mount Roja, no beach in front. Very nice hotel when we stayed. Grand building with big glass front and very impressive lobby.
Got it on a map now, thank you. I assume you can walk down to the path that follows the water...? To walk into town I mean?
Old 30 Sep 20, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoLes
Excited about Disney

OrlandoLes's Reviews

See what i mean about the Sunset
Old 1 Oct 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

So I’ve got a price of 1368E AI for two of us at Lanzarote Park. Appears much cheaper to book flights separately at £320 (total) from our very very local airport rather than direct with Iberostar.

I am very tempted and I am blaming all of you on this thread when I press book 😂
Old 1 Oct 20, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
So I’ve got a price of 1368E AI for two of us at Lanzarote Park. Appears much cheaper to book flights separately at £320 (total) from our very very local airport rather than direct with Iberostar.

I am very tempted and I am blaming all of you on this thread when I press book 😂
That sounds a great deal you’ve found. Is this direct with Iberostar ?

I think the Dibb is to blame for a lot of my spending too !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
That sounds a great deal you’ve found. Is this direct with Iberostar ?

I think the Dibb is to blame for a lot of my spending too !
It was! That was in a side sea room, there was a slightly cheaper room too with no sea view. With the membership discount kindly mentioned earlier

The Dibb has cost me a fortune over the years 😂