Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 12 Feb 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Moogles Smith
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Moogles- I am very glad it worked well for you- I have had great service from them too- have no idea why anyone would pay 40% ish more for Garden Grocer etc. Have nice time at BLT- wish I was there, love BLT!
Cheers, we lost a day and a half due to our delays and I’m gutted because we are in room 8008 which is a standard studio but lake view and MK view, so I feel robbed of 2 nights worth of fireworks!
This is our first stay at BLT and so far so good 👍🏻

DVC Owner - Polynesian

Edited at 01:47 PM.
Moogles Smith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moogles Smith View Post
Cheers, we lost a day and a half due to our delays and I’m gutted because we are in room 8008 which is a standard studio but lake view and MK view, so I feel robbed of 2 nights worth of fireworks!
This is our first stay at BLT and so far so good 👍🏻
Yes we had that view- initially, enjoyed it for 5 minutes, in our disasterous check in experience- the room stank very strongly, so we had to move to the other side. Think we were originally given 8010.
Old 22 Feb 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Hi, have tried to find the answer to this on the instacart website but can’t find it, do they accept PayPal for payment?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 01:18 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Hi, have tried to find the answer to this on the instacart website but can’t find it, do they accept PayPal for payment?
I do not think so, cannot recall seeing it.
Old 23 Apr 22, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz Boy
Trying for More Ears

Just bumping this thread because it is so useful.
Would be great if anyone has been to WDW resort hotel in 2022 and used instacart, if they wouldnt mind commenting.
Does instacart work in the same way as two years ago?
Thanks
BB
Buzz Boy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 22, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Hendriks
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Yes worked exactly the same
They also have Aldi as an option
I had to use PayPal to pay - which is ok as I have lots of rental income say there that I can’t use
Hendriks is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 22, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz Boy
Trying for More Ears

Thanks Hendricks.
Yes I noticed that there was an Aldi. Presumably the alchohol situation is the same, ie Disney resorts reject deliveries containing booze?
Cheers
BB
Buzz Boy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 22, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I used it at Xmas, worked the same, like with Hendriks I used PayPal this time also. Boardwalk. I didn’t get charged any grocery delivery fee either by the front desk (think it’s $6 or something if they bring it up).
I’ve now used it quite a few times since I switched from Garden Grocer and never had an issue.
I never order alcohol on it. We have a car so I usually pick some up a few days in, or at Boardwalk I have walked over to the gas station.
Old 24 Apr 22, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Hendriks View Post
Yes worked exactly the same
They also have Aldi as an option
I had to use PayPal to pay - which is ok as I have lots of rental income say there that I can’t use
Can I ask , we have David’s rentals coming in via PayPal , do you just leave it there and when you use instacart the dollars owed to instacart just drop of the balance

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 22, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Hendriks
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We have that as well in that we have lots of rental income sat in Paypal
Before you could use it at Target or Disney store for Gift cards and now you cant

Hoping there is a way to charge up a revoult card and then use that for all the dining and MDE app to make use of it
Hendriks is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List