Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Mar 12, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Sausage and Bacon

After reading loads of posts I am still none the wiser on if we will get a proper breakfast at the Newport hotel (Admiral's floor).

We are travelling in the next 2 weeks

Cheers,
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 12, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

no, you don't get hot breakfast items at the Newport Bay Club included in your package. Its continental breakfast.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 12, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
torillien
VIP Dibber

torillien's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I could be wrong but I thought the only hot breakfast was at the NY or the DLH or cafe mickey ...

please someone correct me if I am wrong
middle-aged-magic.co.uk
torillien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 12, 03:00 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by torillien View Post
I could be wrong but I thought the only hot breakfast was at the NY or the DLH or cafe mickey ...

please someone correct me if I am wrong

from what ive read over the years, i have only heard of hot food options from those places to!
Old 4 Mar 12, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
emwratten
Imagineer

You can pay extra and get a cooked breakfast, wich includes sausage,bacon,eggs,sauté pots. Think it was about 9euro pp. on the buffet it was cold meat cheese,rolls, croissants and chocolate du pain. Hope that helps.
emwratten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 12, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by emwratten View Post
You can pay extra and get a cooked breakfast, wich includes sausage,bacon,eggs,sauté pots. Think it was about 9euro pp. on the buffet it was cold meat cheese,rolls, croissants and chocolate du pain. Hope that helps.
Do you know if you can go and buy hot breakfast from there or HNY if you are staying in a different hotel? Just once I fancy something other than croissant or ham/cheese rolls for breakfast, without forking out for Cafe Mickey breakfast.
Old 4 Mar 12, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
No, I don't Think so. Hot breakfasts are rare in Europe! Most countries I have stayed in do cold meats, cheeses, breads, pastries as standard.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 12, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
Do you know if you can go and buy hot breakfast from there or HNY if you are staying in a different hotel? Just once I fancy something other than croissant or ham/cheese rolls for breakfast, without forking out for Cafe Mickey breakfast.
hot breakfast items are included as standard with the buffet breakfast at the HNY and the DLH. You can pay to eat breakfast at either of those restaurants if you're not a guest. It costs 11 euros per adult at the HNY, and around 5 euros per child. Its 14 euros per adult at the DLH, and 6 euros per child. You don't have to book in advance for either hotel breakfast, just go to the restaurant and tell them you'd like to pay for breakfast.

We've done it at the DLH - its a fabulous experience and very reasonable (its cheaper than a Cafe Mickey breakfast, and the food is much better, although obviously you don't get the characters wandering around the restaurant at the DLH, they are situated just outside the restaurant instead).

You also get AP discount for hotel buffet breakfast .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 12, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Ooh, that sounds nice. Do shareholders get discount too?
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 12, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post

OOh that is good to Know Sammy! I never knew you could just go into the Hotel and ask to have Breakfast there and then just pay
Will keep this in mind!
Closed Thread