Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 May 19, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

PE & English Lit today. DS is feeling okay, I think he’s just glad the ball is rolling now and it’ll soon be over!

Good luck everyone today 🍀
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Camsmummy
slightly serious Dibber

Ds has English Lit this afternoon,he thinks his others have gone okay so far.He seems to be so laid back about the whole thing but I’m a nervous wreck.He’s now coming down with a cold and has a really sore throat,the timing couldn’t be any worse!
Camsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
PE & English Lit today. DS is feeling okay, I think he’s just glad the ball is rolling now and it’ll soon be over!

Good luck everyone today 🍀
Exactly the same as Hope! She did forget her Macbeth book this morning though which caused a bit of panic but luckily her brother leaves later than her so has taken it in
Good luck everyone

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Hopefulholiday
Very Serious Dibber

Hopefulholiday's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Well I missed my Zumba class last night as when I popped up to dd’s room to see how the English Lit was going she said that nothing was going in so we did a couple of hours together.
I was shocked when she showed me the format on the exam which is on 2 books (hers are Romeo & Juliet and The Sign of The Four) and they just have one long question on each book
That seems so mean!
She went off to school this morning saying she didn’t expect it all to be so hard but then she has done 4 exams this week and they’re all studying in between. It definitely wasn’t like this when I did mine and when my ds did his he was laid back (lazy) for the most part!
June/July 2019: New York, Riu Plaza & Orlando, villa Sunset Lakes, HRH
Hopefulholiday is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Mobile

I managed a last day of school pic this am - after McDonalds was declined in favour of a healthy breakfast, cant be risking that 6 pack😂😂

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I am out on a dog walk, ds was meant to be revising quotes from To Kill a Mockingbird but when I went in to his den, with the lights on full blast 😡 he was eyeing up some new rugby gear on his iPad 🙄
Old 15 May 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
I managed a last day of school pic this am - after McDonalds was declined in favour of a healthy breakfast, cant be risking that 6 pack😂😂

So grown up , where do the years go ?
When I look at my grandson I no longer see a boy I see a young man , he towers above me 😊
Good luck to all taking exams and good to hear that so many seem to be taking it in their stride too, I hope all their hard work pays off .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We have also both started gulping back apple cider vinegar in the mornings 🤢 apparently good for everything 🤪
Old 15 May 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post

Oh he looks so smart!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
So grown up , where do the years go ?
When I look at my grandson I no longer see a boy I see a young man , he towers above me 😊
Good luck to all taking exams and good to hear that so many seem to be taking it in their stride too, I hope all their hard work pays off .
You mean this one?!

JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List