Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Feb 18, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
anniewomble
Helping Minnie

Fast Pass - a few questions

Hoping you helpful people can help with a couple of questions I have.

We are two families travelling together, 1 family of 5 and 1 of 6. The family of 6 have been to Disney before but prior to booking FP online and magic bands, we, the family have 5 have never been to Disney.

We are travelling on the 3rd August for 2 weeks (I know it will be crazy busy but I work in a school so had no choice!)

Anyway, I will have access to a computer to book our FP’s each day as they become available, do I try and book all 11 FP’s as one group or split them up into smaller groups of say 3 or 4 as I understand that as long as the times overlap within the same hour we can still ride together. I realise staying offsite we will not get a FP for FOP or 7DMT.

My second question is can you adjust FP’s after booked for some of the group or do you have to adjust the whole group, for example if we have 11 FP’s booked as 1 group for pirates of the Caribbean. 3 people decide they don’t want to ride this and want to choose a different FP. Do we have to cancel all 11 and then re book 8 and the other 3 book something else?

3rd question is does the person booking the FP’s only have access to adjust/change/cancel them or can anyone linked on MDE with their own password do this? My reason for this question is if book them all each day and the other family want to change their FP’s can they change theirs without changing all of my families that I’ve booked? Or as I’ve booked them, am I the only one who can change them?

Am I overthinking/complicating the whole thing! Should I just book our 5 FP’s and let them book their own ( the other family work in a place without access to a pc and they are not allowed to use their phones at work). I’m just worried by 6.30pm each night when they log on there will be nothing left!

Thanking you in advance for any help received!
anniewomble is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Snoobs
Excited about Disney

1. yes defo do smaller groups, more chance of getting the times that you want also don't forget that if you are planning to do parent swap as you have little ones you don't need a fast pass for the second parent?child as they get a ticket given to them which allows them to go in the fast pass queue, therefore you can double up on your fast passes as it were.

2. you can alter them, however you do need to rebook the three together i believe... although someone might be able to give some more insight onto this and whether its possible to just alter one.

3. If you have everyone on one booking on MDE then they would need to log into your account but you can just alter one persons FP's without interfering with others. If you have more than one booking and they are on separate MDE's then they can alter them through their own MDE. More than one device can be logged into a MDE account though so you could all have access to it if you trust them not to be mucking up plans lol xx

Hope this helps!
Old 22 Feb 18, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
anniewomble
Helping Minnie

Thank you so much! So I think I may book them at 12pm and try and get overlapping FP’s for the whole group of 11 but split into smaller groups and then if the other family want to change theirs later in the day they can do without affecting ours. Thank you 😀
anniewomble is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List