Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Nov 17, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyBobby View Post
I've just booked row 79/80 for our holiday next October in the bubble! Soooooooooo excited!
We'll be sitting in row 79 the following week😁.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 17, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBobby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
We'll be sitting in row 79 the following week😁.
I'm like a kid at Christmas at the moment!
DisneyBobby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

I'm so excited for Dibbers row in January. Just hope we don't get moved down stairs xx
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBobby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Button17 View Post
I'm so excited for Dibbers row in January. Just hope we don't get moved down stairs xx
I'll be fuming if we get moved, especially considering I'm in a bit of a battle with VA at the moment as they charged me twice for my seat allocation! Spoke twice with then last night & after nearly a hour I got it sorted (I hope!)
DisneyBobby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyBobby View Post
I'll be fuming if we get moved, especially considering I'm in a bit of a battle with VA at the moment as they charged me twice for my seat allocation! Spoke twice with then last night & after nearly a hour I got it sorted (I hope!)
Glad you got it all sorted.

I'll be gutted but I'm guessing January is a quieter time so they'll want to fill downstairs 😐 xx
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We are sitting in the bubble next year but downstairs on the way back as we have kids and heard the armrests don't fully come up?
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by amandajane10 View Post
We are sitting in the bubble next year but downstairs on the way back as we have kids and heard the armrests don't fully come up?
The armrest don't come fully up downstairs either if you are in recline. If you have the seat back up the arm rests come fully up in either cabin (unless you have exit seats in which case they don't move at all)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBobby
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Glad you got it all sorted.

I'll be gutted but I'm guessing January is a quieter time so they'll want to fill downstairs 😐 xx
Thank you very much, it's a holiday that's taken us several years to save up for, will certainly be a special one! 😀

I really hope they don't move you downstairs, got my fingers crossed for you all!
Old 27 Nov 17, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

We were in dibbers row H J and K and we were happy we got the seats we had booked. We went out on the 11th and came back yesterday. We loved the bubble. We used the toilets no problem. We felt we had really good service. Going out probably due to my excitement of going i happened to knock my daughters coke over me ! The crew found it funny when they said they had some spare pyjamas somewhere and then i produced a dress out of my hand luggage ! ( Yes I am that person ) I got an extra wine for my troubles..

Edited at 10:29 PM.
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 17, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

We have been twice in January and been in the bubble. The plane was half empty both times and we weren't moved so fingers crossed! Hoping for the same this January!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List