Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 22 May 09, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post

'Disney Store' tickets HELP PLEASE

hey guys - Just wondering - I've heard we can buy tickets from the disney store, I live in Manchester so its really easy to get to one but was wondering if they give you them there and then? or just take your order and send them out to you...

Also what are the rates compared to firms like virgin / orlando attractons etc...

Thanks in advance for your help...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 09, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Not sure how much they cost from the store, but i would imagine that they would be more expensive than online. check various sites, including the US ones.
Sarah
Old 23 May 09, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Meniscus
Excited about Disney

Meniscus's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I called the Disney Store in Birmingham, they told me that they normally had them in stock but to check before you go. Then they said that you would definitely find tickets cheaper elsewhere!
Meniscus is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 09, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
- they usually have them in stock, but you will find that you can get them cheaper online - 'Orlando Attractions' are currently the best prices for Disney tickets unless someone else knows otherwise
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 09, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post

The Disney store tickets we got were proper plastic tickets not the paper ones you get from some online places and not vouchers.
Old 25 May 09, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Dave,i phoned up a Disney store in Southampton today and they quoted me £235.00 per adult for a 14 day ultimate ticket, they are proper tickets and not vouchers.Advised me to phone them up to check on stock before we visited them.
Darren H.
Old 26 May 09, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
harrimax
Excited about Disney

We used the Disney Store in central London in 2007 after we had been messed around by the internet ticket company we had originally tried to but for (they told us two days before we left that they had not received delivery and would not be able to send them out to us until the day before we left ) I think the price was marginally more expensive than the Internet prices at that time.
harrimax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 09, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Kayemill
slightly serious Dibber

Bought our's last year at the lower price from the Disney Store. They had them in stock that day. You just pay your money and walk away with your tickets. They were the real tickets. Cardboard tickets same as I've had before from other places.
Kayemill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 09, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
hel1304
Imagineer

hel1304's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We also bought from Disney store last year when they had a special offer on for this year - we got Disney 14 day ultimate for £169 per adult (this was in September). I phoned the store in Merryhill - they did not have enough in stock for us for they ordered them & we went & collected about 3 weeks later. They were the same priced as Disney.com.
Old 26 May 09, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post

I got my 14 day tickets from the disney shop, just rang them up and they ordered them for me, about 5 days later she called to let me know they were ready, just went paid in store.
Closed Thread