Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 May 18, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
MouseMagic1
VIP Dibber

Wow! What a great post, looked like an amazing day and so interesting to read about the special event. Thank you for sharing.

Magic Kingdom 1980Econolodge Maingate 1988Tour of Florida 1990Silver Creek 2001Indian Creek 2004Highlands Reserve 2007Highlands Reserve 2015Highlands Reserve 2016
MouseMagic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 07:08 AM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Goodness, that was such an interesting read. I love trip reports but this has been such a unique report. I bet you had an amazing day. Thanks for sharing. Also I'm a bit of a Tim Tracker fan (My eldest and I love watching his vlogs) and would have been very excited to encounter him- although like you would have avoided speaking to him- and regretted it later!
thank you for reading It was an amazing day, worth planning our trip around (we will be doing the same for Magic Kingdom's 50th)

And yes - us too! I'm particularly excited about their Tokyo vlogs at the moment - we really need to get to Tokyo Disneyland / Disneysea.

Its funny, we said at the time that if Jen was with him we would have stopped them to say howdy, but we felt a little odd about going up to him on his own, which i know is preposterous.

Originally Posted by Mortimer Mouse View Post
Wow- what a fab (hot ) day. I would love to hear all the old Epcot music playing.
Can't believe you bumped into Tim Tracker 3 times and have not even a sniff of a selfie to show for it.

A really interesting and unique day. Thanks for sharing.
I know right! Did I mention I'm a little shy? He was surprisingly tall, and rather blonder than we were expecting...

The music playing was just such a special touch. I was singing Tomorrow's Child for days.

And thank you very much for reading. this day is, well, a bit niche. I wasn't sure if anyone would want to read about it, but it really was a blast to experience.

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I remember watching TimTracker for the anniversary! Wow, how awesome you were there.

Such a shame about the rain at the beginning. You had a great spot by the stage. It's a great crowd photo of you with your camera taking photos.

It seems like a really special day. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.
Ha! We watched that when we got home and were so excited by that very same fact. it was such an amazing day, to say we had a blast would be an understatement. The rain at least had the good grace to go away in time for the presentations!

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
What an amazing day, that was such a great read Kirsty, thank you for including all the details.
thank you so much for reading! I wasn't sure how detailed to go on this one to be honest, how many people want to read about a load of old imagineers talking about Epcot? But it was a fascinating day, even if Marty's explanation of the Epcot logo did kinda make me

Originally Posted by MouseMagic1 View Post
Wow! What a great post, looked like an amazing day and so interesting to read about the special event. Thank you for sharing.
thank you so much for reading! It was a very special day and I am so pleased we got to be part of it.
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
What an amazing day! I love the reasons to the original Epcot logo with the flower earth and star!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List