Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 3 Jul 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Love a bit of Disney car parking Karma. Takes the sting out of the $25 parking charge!

Great day at Animal Kingdom. The photo of the boys with Rafiki is really lovely Definitely a part of AK, which easily gets forgotten

Sounds like a fun evening with fellow dibbers Miller’s sounds like the perfect location, great atmosphere 🍻

Thanks Hayley, I hate paying to park anywhere

The Planet Watch is soon to reopen with an animation class in it - fast passes available from July 11th - which sounds like a fun thing to do, the train ride there is short and well worth a bit of AK time

Miller's is a great place to share an evening, food and atmosphere is fab.

Your countdown seems to be going quicker than mine

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Love those interactions, so wonderful to look back on 😍 thanks for sharing re safari sweet shop, shall be on the lookout for that one next month 👍 With regards to weather apps whilst out there, is there one in particular you recommend? We not driving but more for planning days in parks if we can see storms due in in afternoons, thank you 🙂
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Love those interactions, so wonderful to look back on 😍 thanks for sharing re safari sweet shop, shall be on the lookout for that one next month 👍 With regards to weather apps whilst out there, is there one in particular you recommend? We not driving but more for planning days in parks if we can see storms due in in afternoons, thank you 🙂
Thank you for reading - the sweet shop in AK is on the top of our list too.
As for weather apps

We all go from different sources - weather channel has an alert to lighting in the area if you switch location on. Has been accurate for us and at Fantasmic last year made us sit longer as we knew that the storm was passing away from us.

The best other ones are local TV stations

The doplar radar on Channel 9 news is a great live indicator along with the Fox news 35 weather app with accuweather.

The interactive live radar is the bit you need as they really give an indication of what MIGHT happen. As with everywhere in Florida, there are localised storms that pop up from nowhere

You also have the opportunity to do what we did for our water park day - and not look at all of these things on your phone or the Tv and miss out on the fact a storm was incoming at 11.30
Day 16 experience was such a basic error - can be read here

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Sounds a great day. Not been to Rafiki's yet - it's on the list for the future though.

Loving the typo, I think that was supposed to be gluten free not glutton free? My holidays usually have plenty of gluttony...
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Sounds a great day. Not been to Rafiki's yet - it's on the list for the future though.

Loving the typo, I think that was supposed to be gluten free not glutton free? My holidays usually have plenty of gluttony...
Thanks Gill - the joys of predictive text note taking and it being a spell check free word
After all our days on this trip gluttony was a daily occurence
Gluten free was a pre- requisite of Kitty Black Dog's trip and I only wish she had typed up a trip report as she really did manage to enjoy some serious gluten free food experiences in her whole trip.

As for Rafiki's Planet Watch it has just reopened as an animation drawing class venue, but with out the Rafiki and Doc McStuffins character meet and greet

Old 13 Jul 19, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Two Handy Mannys photo, SO cute!
Another great day, I loved the Expedition Everest photos. Miller’s and a Dibb meet up sounds like the perfect combination to end the day.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 19, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Two Handy Mannys photo, SO cute!
Another great day, I loved the Expedition Everest photos. Miller’s and a Dibb meet up sounds like the perfect combination to end the day.
Can't tell you how much I still love that Handy Manny photo

Glad you enjoyed the photos and the Dibb meet was a perfect way to end our day.

Edited at 12:09 AM.