Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jul 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

My naughty behaviour is testing what chocolates are hard, I only like the hard ones so I press the chocolate hard and if I can't crush it I eat it, if it crushes I leave it in the tin ( wrapper on ) . That causes complaints too 😉
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
You sound like my dad, he used to carefully open my boxed easter eggs and eat the back half of the egg and the contents before carefully re-wrapping them to make them look new.
Thats what my dad did too! And he would eat the Christmas tree chocolates and hang the wrapper back on the tree... I used to wonder why we never got the bell shaped ones etc, only ever the flat sort! We couldn't have any till Christmas day... of course we would be distracted then ...
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Lets have a CELEBRATION for you being a HERO

Disney332

Edited at 10:49 PM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Please...this is standard. I am known to have opened a large tin when others are at work/school, and had to buy new boxes to top up tin and reseal. Several times over.

Edited at 10:54 PM.
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dreamadream View Post
Please...this is standard. I am known to have opened a large tin when others are at work/school, and had to buy new boxes to top up tin and reseal. Several times over.
I am pleased that this is normal practice as I don't feel as bad now. That said I never topped any of the tins up I ate sweets from, but hopefully that's still the norm.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I once had a tin of Roses with no Hazelnut swirls, somebody must of robbed them! Was it you MH? 🤔
They are my favourites and I was very upset!
Old 14 Jul 19, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I once had a tin of Roses with no Hazelnut swirls, somebody must of robbed them! Was it you MH? 🤔
They are my favourites and I was very upset!
Sandra, that is an outrage and I hope you had some cake to console yourself?
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh dear MH I am going to have to punish you now for your blatant stealing. So let the punishment fit the crime... let's see... I've got it ! No Costa for a 2 weeks. Do that and you will be absolved.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
andylad
Very Serious Dibber

That is something my dad would do..

andylad
andylad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I’ve done it with Easter eggs, opened them carefully taken out the chocolates and sweets from the middle and wrapped them back up 😁😁
In John Lewis last Christmas you could get personalised Quality Street with your favourites in - you could chose your 3 favourites to fill the tin
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List