Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 15 Jul 19, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Debsie25
Trying for More Ears

Last night's vote was completely fixed.

We weren't able to vote for Chris/Maura & Curtis/Francesca because Chris and Francesca were new to the villa! Yeah right, more like because they wanted to guarantee they wouldn't be in the bottom two so Curtis could continue to be annoying with his self indulgent love triangle.

Oh, and what a coincidence that the bottom couple end up being Michael and Joanna so the producers can try to split them up to cause drama and see if he gets back with Amber.

Also agree with Loopylooloo, the girl behind the bar definitely looked like the shop assistant.

Just shows how fixed the whole programme is this year. It's not about people finding love but how much drama between couples can the producers cause. Didn't feel as set up last year.

Still enjoy watching it but it's now getting a bit frustrating.
Old 15 Jul 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

What on EARTH was Joanna’s reaction about!? I thought he was about to tell her he was going with her.
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Michael should have left

Good to see Anton and Belle put things behind them

Disney332
Old 15 Jul 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

So its Curtis and Maura !

Whats with all the lip smacking?

Disney332
Old 15 Jul 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

We I think Michaels made an idiot of himself, he should of walked
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Michaels just a no
I’m not liking Curtis either I think he’s gone with the girl most likely to give him action
And amber she needs to cut Michael off he’s not worth it
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Joanna was already planning their future and imagining what their babies would look like 🙈 but she showed a different side to herself with what she said to Michael. He should have walked with her, to say he has found what he was looking for but staying for his own wants says something different.
Amber needs to just cut him off, shes too good for that.
The way Maura and Curtis kiss is not something my eyes will unsee anytime soon, my goodness full on slug tongue happening.
On the plus side I liked how Francesca dealt with the situation.
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by nats1211 View Post
What on EARTH was Joanna’s reaction about!? I thought he was about to tell her he was going with her.
She literally didn’t give him a chance to do anything before having a go at him!

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Michael - didnt want to leave and hasnt got the balls to admit it, not for Amber, for the ‘experience’ (TV exposure) He was incredibly rude and insensitive to Amber bless her she handled herself well considering. Im not keen on Joanna not warm enough. Curtis and Maura, mmm, they both know its a popularity contest so... did you hear Curtis crack his neck?
Think Molly Mae is a bit of a stirrer, she seems to enjoy when people have drama, and seemed annoyed Anton and Belle got over their tiff. I quite like Belle shes a feisty one but very cute. I agree with everyone on Aftersun, Ovie is just on holiday lol! They said they need to send him back in as a newbie and maybe the girls will notice him! Or maybe hes so tall they cant see how gorgeous his face is!
I have to go on holiday next week and all I can think about is that I will miss the end of love island! Nooooooooooooooo!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Michael - didnt want to leave and hasnt got the balls to admit it, not for Amber, for the ‘experience’ (TV exposure) He was incredibly rude and insensitive to Amber bless her she handled herself well considering. Im not keen on Joanna not warm enough. Curtis and Maura, mmm, they both know its a popularity contest so... did you hear Curtis crack his neck?
Think Molly Mae is a bit of a stirrer, she seems to enjoy when people have drama, and seemed annoyed Anton and Belle got over their tiff. I quite like Belle shes a feisty one but very cute. I agree with everyone on Aftersun, Ovie is just on holiday lol! They said they need to send him back in as a newbie and maybe the girls will notice him! Or maybe hes so tall they cant see how gorgeous his face is!
I have to go on holiday next week and all I can think about is that I will miss the end of love island! Nooooooooooooooo!
We are so on the same page. I thought Curtis had broken his neck😳😳 ..I wish he would go as he and Maura are players.

Molly Mae needs a massive wooden spoon, she is such a do do stirrer.

Love Ovie and want Anton and Belle to win.

On the outside, Tommy and MM will last 5 mins.

Disney332