Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 4 May 19, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
tonyspurs81
Getting Excited

Mobile Alcoholic drinks on Dining Plan

Can anyone advise what alcoholic it speciality drinks are eligible on the dining plan for both quick service and table service.

I know we are eligible for one per meal but how limited is it? Is it up to a certain value?

I can't seem to find much about it online. Can anyone give examples?
tonyspurs81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Fairy Helen
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Last summer we had cocktails at TS restaurants. Only 1 or 2 that you couldn’t have and these were usually speciality ones, glow cube ones or were over $16ish. At the California Grill we had a glass of Veuve Clicquot champagne. The servers will tell you what you can’t have and the range of choice in each restaurant. We thought there was a good choice and are hoping that hasn’t changed this year.
Fairy Helen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 21
I don't know how it works but it seems to vary from place to place. I had a glass of expensive wine at Citricos and it was on the DP which i was surprised by as I assumed it would be limited to a specific menu! I think the one thing not included is glow cubes if I'm correct.

When in doubt ask the server!
Old 4 May 19, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I had glow cubes included in my drink at 50’s Prime Time Diner, so not sure if this is unusual or if it’s selected locations. The server will tell you if something is excluded but most drinks are included. I had an $18 St Germain cocktail included at Chefs de France and an amazing $16 Flawless cocktail at STK (best drinks of the holiday 😃 )
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
We ate at the Flying Fish last night (amazing by the way) and our excellent server said that in the TSx2 meals, you can have a cocktail up to the value of $21 or a glass of wine that was a similar amount per glass (which was posted on the menus). This easily covered our choices so we had a cocktail each and then had a bottle of wine which we paid for OOP.
At counter service meals, it covers all drinks and in AK it even included adding vodka to the mandarin lemonade! Not all CS locations offer alcohol though.

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I had glow cubes included in my drink at 50’s Prime Time Diner, so not sure if this is unusual or if it’s selected locations. The server will tell you if something is excluded but most drinks are included. I had an $18 St Germain cocktail included at Chefs de France and an amazing $16 Flawless cocktail at STK (best drinks of the holiday 😃 )
I know this sounds ridiculous but I love a glowing icecube! Its the small things like that that make Disney magical!
Old 4 May 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Toff Princess View Post
I know this sounds ridiculous but I love a glowing icecube! Its the small things like that that make Disney magical!
I know, I was so excited when they brought my drink with the glowing ice cube 😂
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairy Helen
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Sounds like much more included this year. You’re all right there was a lot of variation placed to place last year. Can’t wait love glow ice cubes too and sounds like more choices 😊
Fairy Helen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Ts I had the magical star cocktail at GFC & minnie's holiday dine and that has a glow cube. I also had the pina colava a few times and the yak attack at Yak & yeti.
Most of the cocktails on the menus that were on the plan cost between $10.50 & $13

the food court had a decent range of alcoholic drinks for qs meals mostly largers/ales & ciders but they also had cups of wine and bottles/cans of margaritas
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I really love the Limoncello Mule at Via Napoli but sure I’ve read somewhere that you only get drinks up to the value of $16 dollars there. I wonder what the limit is at 1TS restaurants, or all they all different?
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List