Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Aug 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

I don’t know if this has been asked as I haven’t read the entire thread (sorry) but a couple of the ones I’ve tried such as ihop say I could access the site from an overseas IP address. Is there a way around this?
Old 12 Aug 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

If you download a VPN and change the setting to USA.
Alternatively, you can wait until you are in Florida and print off/show voucher.
coinneach is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 19, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by coinneach View Post
If you download a VPN and change the setting to USA.
Alternatively, you can wait until you are in Florida and print off/show voucher.
Thanks. I’ll have to google what a VPN is though 😂
Old 14 Aug 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Zellotape
Excited about Disney

Zellotape's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hello! Going in November and just wondering when is best to sign up to the newsletters/reward programs?
Should I do it now, and hope that they regularly send vouchers? or wait until the week before we go to sign up so that I get all of the introductory offers?

Plan on setting up a separate email account so that im not bombarded in my normal inbox!

Thanks!
Old 15 Aug 19, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
wycombedad
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi there, we found most of the initial offers have 7-14 days expiry on them BUT in some cases you don't receive them for 3-7 days to avoid everyone just signing up for the day they are going. So best to sign up the week before.
Also protip, create a temporary email just for the sign ups. Then you can just stop checking it when you're done. And also as many have said, if you put a birthday in the month you're going you'll often get extra offers a week before that's due.
Old 9 Sep 19, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Longhorn current coupon $5 off T Bone for 4 days.
Old 29 Oct 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Rapunzel27
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

for the birthday offers do they check ID to make sure it is your birthday month?
Old 29 Oct 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Rapunzel27 View Post
for the birthday offers do they check ID to make sure it is your birthday month?
ive never been asked, don't suppose they care, u only have 1 birthday so doesn't matter when it is, sure they rather u spend it there with a freebie and spend your money there even if its not your real birthday
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rapunzel27 View Post
Never been asked and probably used vouchers at least 50 times
coinneach is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 10
Good sign up offer for Hash House a Go Go near International Drive. They have some good brunch type food and over large portions .Print the sign up email and get a BOGOF entree. The good news is the email states the validity is until Thursday, July 30 2020. It's nice to get one with a long validity often its only a week or so. There's also a possibility they may follow up with other offers too, including potentially a birthday one. :-) Anyone know if that's the case and what it is?
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List