Notices

Old 16 Jul 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Belated Happy Birthday.

Thanks for doing the reports - I have loved reading along and am sad its ended Good luck with your decisions - I've worked reduced hours since I first went on mat leave, and its a great work life balance and helps with the holiday fund.

Hope we hear from you in the not too distant future x

ps Team Kevin!
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Jillzo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I love your trip reports! Thanks so much for sharing! X
Jillzo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Beanie1
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Happy Birthday 🥳! What will we do without our daily fix? So glad you had a lovely holiday. Don’t get a job unless absolutely necessary! A fabulous trip report. Xxx
Beanie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Happy Birthday! 🎂

I'm sad this is over, I've looked forward to catching up with it each day after work. What a great and varied 3 weeks you've had. I showed my hubby the Teak menu yesterday and told him it was so good you'd been there 3 times in 2 weeks. He was really impressed and is trying to decide between 5 mains he fancies, to try in November.

Glad your travel home all went smoothly, despite the delay. Well done to Kieran for keeping going all day, what a trooper.

Good luck with all of your future plans, both in deciding your next holiday and whether or not to return to work.

Finally, thank you for taking the time to post your report every day. As a fellow live reporter, I know how tough it can be to get it done some days, especially at the end of a long tiring day when you just want to chill out with the rest of the family. Wonderful reporting as always, I hope we get another one next year.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Happy Birthday! I love your cards from your kids, that was so sweet.

I am sure we sat at the exact same bench you did at the airport last time we were waiting there!

I have thoroughly loved every minute of your report, and I hope that we can fit in all the wonderful things you have next time we go.

We have a similar work life debate going on, DH might have to take early retirement, my long term dream is to be a snowbird and my old lady name will be Dolores. But thats another story...

Thanks Helen! Am off to watch Love island!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Happy Birthday, thanks for taking the time to post and I really enjoyed your report. I think we sat on that same bench too👍😄
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Fab fab fab, loved every day 🙂
Thank you so much for taking the time to report each day x
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
jo williams
Very Serious Dibber

I will miss my daily dose of your adventures, a great trip report.
jo williams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Little Bob
VIP Dibber

Than you sooo much for taking the time to write up such a fabulous and totally enjoyable report. Loved it and will miss your daily updates. ☹️ Good luck whatever way you decide with the job hunt. 👍
Little Bob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Loved every minute sharing your holiday with you. Welcome home & Happy Birthday!
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List