Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 4 Oct 21, 06:15 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Yay cant wait for this, you two always have amazing food and cocktails- although i have seen a sneaky peak of some cocktails on your insta and they look fabulous!
Thank you! Not quite the level of New Orleans but I am working my way through the hotel menu All for research purposes

Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
Looking forward to reading your trip report. We had just one day in Malta as part of a cruise abs would love to go back sometime.
Thank you .. we are off to Valletta today so will be nice to see another part of the island

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Yay! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Great to see you back! Looking forward to reading 🥰
Thank you It’s nice to be back with a trippy

Originally Posted by RachelM View Post
Looking forward to hearing all about it 😊
Thank you - not as exciting as the US but we are so pleased to have got away

Originally Posted by P&S View Post
Looking forward to reading along but I need you to finish March 20
Haha - I will ! Thank you x

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
Following with interest as we're off to Malta in 2 weeks!
Ooh lovely, whereabouts will you be? We are in St Julians Will you be in time for lateral flow test instead of PCR changes?

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Great start and I’m looking forward to reading along.
We’re off to Gran Canaria tomorrow and I won’t relax until we’ve checked in and on our way
Have a lovely time I was the same - couldn’t relax until they’d checked our papers at Malta airport and let us in !

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Lovely to see you back Amanda. I hope you and your family are well. Looking forward to reading along
Thank you x All good - had our ups and downs for sure. Hope all good with you too 😘

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Another one looking forward to reading along!
Hello Thank you x
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Wow, I just love your house transformation, especially the radiator! Have a fab holiday and can't wait to read all about it.

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 21, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by anji View Post
Wow, I just love your house transformation, especially the radiator! Have a fab holiday and can't wait to read all about it.
Thank you
We are very pleased with how it’s coming. I have hated the disruption tho

It’s so nice to be away ...
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 21, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Ooh lovely, whereabouts will you be? We are in St Julians Will you be in time for lateral flow test instead of PCR change

We're staying at Hotel Juliani so overlooking Spinola Bay rather than the nightclub area of St. Juliens!

Will still be 2 day pcr test on return, already purchased. Need to complete paperwork and OLCI with Jet2. Seems a long time since I was preparing for a holiday!

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 21, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
Ooh lovely, whereabouts will you be? We are in St Julians Will you be in time for lateral flow test instead of PCR change

We're staying at Hotel Juliani so overlooking Spinola Bay rather than the nightclub area of St. Juliens!

Will still be 2 day pcr test on return, already purchased. Need to complete paperwork and OLCI with Jet2. Seems a long time since I was preparing for a holiday!
We are Dragonara Bay. Yes that is a nice spot - down the (hilly) corner from us.

We are still PCR day two as well and I booked that before we left.

PLF is ok to fill out - need your usual home and personal details, passport etc , Malta hotel details , emergency contact , upload your vax certificate / nhs COVID pass and answer a few health questions. You have to do one per person using separate email addresses. I tried to do both ours on my account and It thought I had two passports so I had to delete and start again. It will only take one email per name ..

Jet2 website is very good on the requirements. I used it to help me even tho we went with BA.

Edited at 05:24 PM.
Old 7 Oct 21, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Ahh Fabulous, love reading your trip reports! Never been to Malta so will be interesting to see what you think!
Stardust5 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 21, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’ve only just spotted this , been following on Instagram and I am now delighted to be able to read the trip as well.
I can definitely say the whole travel process has absolutely put me off even thinking about leaving the uk right now
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 21, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Stardust5 View Post
Ahh Fabulous, love reading your trip reports! Never been to Malta so will be interesting to see what you think!
Thank you . Me neither. Not somewhere that was ever on my list so it’s all down to COVID we have come here.

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I’ve only just spotted this , been following on Instagram and I am now delighted to be able to read the trip as well.
I can definitely say the whole travel process has absolutely put me off even thinking about leaving the uk right now
Aha thank you- I’ve slacked off on Insta last few days

Once you get going on the forms it is ok . Just timing and the nerve wracking bit of not making mistakes. It took ages yesterday for Verifly to accept our NHS QR codes... even though they are the same ones I uploaded before we came here. But as it’s just the two of us and fully vaxxed with only day two PCR on return I can see it is easier than for families.
Old 15 Oct 21, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker's Fluff
Imagineer

How have I missed this, so good to see you back😍

1997/1998 Quality Inn.2006 Villa.2007&2008Fairfield
2013 LBV Resort and Spa 2015 Sheraton Times Sq.NY.
2016 Barcelo Teguise Beach 2016 Trump Int Toronto
2016 Xmas in NY.2018 LBV Resort And Spa 2019 Croatia Venice and Boston
Beaker's Fluff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Lovely to see you back Amanda. Sounds like things have been rather hectic!

I feel like I’ve lost my mojo for travelling 😳 - the thought of lots of paperwork and potential stress fills me with dread. Waiting for things to get simpler soon and hoping it all went smoothly for you. 🤞
jocat is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List