Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 3 Oct 21, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f View Post
Not been in a culvers but have seen them around, Posner is certainly coming on now compared to what it was in 2011 when we bought, Longhorn is now a 3 minute drive from my house lol no more trekking up to Rolling Oaks for a good steak.

Steve
Steve

We don't eat many burgers in Florida but when our appetites don't stretch to Longhorn, Bonefish Grill, Carrabba's et al we do occasionally call at Culvers at 192/Westside. Joan usually has mushroom & Swiss and I often have their fish & chips which are fine if you can get used to eating them with slaw.

We eat them in and take some frozen custard back to the villa.

Mick
Old 3 Oct 21, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Steve

We don't eat many burgers in Florida but when our appetites don't stretch to Longhorn, Bonefish Grill, Carrabba's et al we do occasionally call at Culvers at 192/Westside. Joan usually has mushroom & Swiss and I often have their fish & chips which are fine if you can get used to eating them with slaw.

We eat them in and take some frozen custard back to the villa.

Mick
I will be giving Culvers a try at Posner would be rude not to lol when visiting all the new shops that have opened up since our enforced absence the whole Champions gate are has changed so much since we have been away.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 21, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mick
The fish and chips we share
I like the grilled chicken sandwich and I have it with out the bun so really grilled chicken and salad and I’d rather wait 10 mins and have it cooked to order
Our local a 5 min walk from the villa you have to time it right Ie not at the hospital shift change over of the meal break for the sherrif , state trooper , city police and the dog unit who seem to all arrive at the same time
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 21, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Their pot roast dinner on sour dough bread is very moreish.
Old 3 Oct 21, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Would be most grateful Gryff if on your supermarket jaunts you could look at the tubs of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and see if they sell Chubby Hubby. It is popular there, but I could only find it when we went over to Sarasota. It's my favourite flavour.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Ill try to price up any special requests but as I’m sure you can all appreciate my favorite stores after 19 months away from the villa will be Home Depo and Lowes think B&Q on steroids
Thankfully Lowes is a 5 min walk from the villa we’ve been know to stop in on our way out in the morning order something and pick it up just before they shut at 10 pm on the way home
Us villa owners live the high life honestly we do
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Ill try to price up any special requests but as I’m sure you can all appreciate my favorite stores after 19 months away from the villa will be Home Depo and Lowes think B&Q on steroids
Thankfully Lowes is a 5 min walk from the villa we’ve been know to stop in on our way out in the morning order something and pick it up just before they shut at 10 pm on the way home
Us villa owners live the high life honestly we do
Helen

We also visit Lowes but the one at Cagan Crossings. Joan does a lot of card making and Grime Boss is good for cleaning ink off the stamps. I know we can buy it on Amazon but it's just not the same is it?

Mick
Old 16 Oct 21, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Berry Town Center Publix fried chicken for dinner on first night is a given.

Chances for doing it on 7th November? Answers on a postcard please.

Mick
Mick have you managed to re arrange your flight so you can be in Bob Evans on the 25th.

Steve
steve@mac155.f is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 21, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by steve@mac155.f View Post
Mick have you managed to re arrange your flight so you can be in Bob Evans on the 25th.

Steve
Hi Steve

email from BA on Wednesday at 12.49 cancelling our 7th Nov flights. Straight to MMB and rebooked for 16th. There were no options before 15th. email from BA confirming new flights at 13.07. I can't complain at 18 minutes can I?

So yes I think it will be some turkey (and maybe a slice of ham if extra peckish), mash, green beans and stuffing. Pie to go usually.

Mick
Old 16 Oct 21, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
steve@mac155.f
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Hi Steve

email from BA on Wednesday at 12.49 cancelling our 7th Nov flights. Straight to MMB and rebooked for 16th. There were no options before 15th. email from BA confirming new flights at 13.07. I can't complain at 18 minutes can I?

So yes I think it will be some turkey (and maybe a slice of ham if extra peckish), mash, green beans and stuffing. Pie to go usually.

Mick
Now that is a good turn around time lol, we will be following you on the 19th and might even see you in BE's on the 25th for Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixin's

Steve