Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Oct 21, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
ginger
Very Serious Dibber

Weather In November

This has probably been asked a thousand times before but ….
What’s the weather like in November?
We are finally going back on 9th November but we’ve only ever been in July/August before.
How cold, or not, does it get in the evening/night?
Are jumpers needed?
06Highlands Reserve🌸08 & 09West Haven🌸10YC🌸11West Haven🌸12BC/HRH🌸13SSR🌸14OKW🌸15SSR/Royal Pacific🌸16Carnival Cruise/SSR🌸17Oasis Of The Seas/POFQ🌸18Allure Of The Seas/POFQ 🌸19POFQ 🌸20Abandoned🌸21POFQ 🌸22POFQ Jul&Nov
ginger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We've been around 15 times in November at different periods in the month.

This is a useful historic record but please note that these are averages over a number of years.

weatherspark/m/17721/11/...-United-States

In our average experience we find the daytime to nearly always be shorts and T shirts. First thing in the morning and after sunset though you may need a sweater or fleece.

Usually a dry month with low humidity. An occasional cold front lasting maybe 48 hours may pass through but these are well forecast by the local TV. For 4 or 5 days in early Nov 2015 we had temps in the low 90s

Mick
Old 17 Oct 21, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

We love November, it’s a great time for us as we don’t love the heat. It’s warm enough for water parks, but they’re usually pretty quiet. I would usually have a cardigan with me in the evenings but hubby is always in short sleeves.
Old 17 Oct 21, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
We love November, but last went in November 2019 and it was cold! Jackets were definitely needed one evening. I think we managed to go swimming once, but only because we really wanted to take our daughter swimming, but it was cold.
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
worth buying a cheap fleece in walmart outlet store ec, especially to watch fireworks and staying out late, it can get a bit nippy
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I am interested in this too, have been looking at the historical charts. I feel the cold so will definitely be taking a fleece or two. We usually go in September or May so this is a totally different time of year for us, into the unknown!
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

I was there Nov 2018, it was boiling, we went to the Christmas party on 9 Nov and it was so hot, even at 9pm. I prefer it cooler in January. It was good to see all the Christmas decorations though.
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 21, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

This all sounds good
Never been in November before, so, interesting

Can I ask, I know there are Xmas decorations already up at that time, I suppose there is Xmas music too?
Is it Xmas music ALL the time though?
I do want to see the decs and hear the music, of course, but I hope there's other 'park' and resort music in between too?

Thanks
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Concerned
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ginger View Post
This has probably been asked a thousand times before but ….
What’s the weather like in November?
We are finally going back on 9th November but we’ve only ever been in July/August before.
How cold, or not, does it get in the evening/night?
Are jumpers needed?
I went in early November in 2015 and late November/early December in 2019. If you travel in the first half of the month it's still very warm, but rather less so in the second half. In 2019 we had a couple of days when it was 15/16 degrees with a cold wind.
Concerned is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
I've been hot in November but equally I've also been freezing cold! Plan for both possibilities using layers.

Debra