Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Oct 21, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

What do you this sentence means - cancelled date

A guy I’ve been seeing around two months sent me the sentence sorry not tonight I’ll explain later when I asked if we were meeting tonight and only put one kiss not our usual 9 or 10 (lol).

He texted normally yesterday until the evening when he left my WhatsApp message on read which he never does and he left one on read this morn and never replied. I only got the above reply about an hour ago when I texted properly to clarify if we were meeting since WhatsApp seems to be down.

Could this be a bad sign that he wants to call it quits? Or cool things down? It doesn’t seem a good sign but if I wanted to end dating (we aren’t bf and gf) then I would have said no we aren’t meeting I’m sorry I don’t think we should see each other as anything but friends anymore or some such…. I wouldn’t have said I’ll explain later like I’ll text you later to end things with you and make you wait for a text like that

Do you think it sounds like the death knell 🙈
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I think you're reading too much into it, leave tonight and if he doesn't respond properly in a few days then just message him to ask if all is ok & does he want to rearrange from the other night and see how that goes. Maybe he is busy with work, but try not to think negatively straight away!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

I also think possibly reading to much into it, but I also would not send any more messages and just wait for him to come back to you.
Old 4 Oct 21, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

Well he has said already he’s a commitment phobe and I’m worried I’ve been coming on too strong. Like he doesn’t like me to stay over on a weekend and I think maybe I’ve been pushing to see him too much (like twice a week say, too much?) and querying all time why we don’t sleep over.
Pink_Fairy_Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
arkv1lla
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 13
I think you should just ask him as no one on here can give you the answer as they are not him...

All FB, Instagram and What's App are down so maybe send a text :-) (I'm not being rude, it's just really not helpful to yourself to try to speculate and ask random strangers when you can ask him and get the definitive answer :-) )
arkv1lla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
I also think possibly reading to much into it, but I also would not send any more messages and just wait for him to come back to you.
Yeah I just sent one in reply an hour ago saying no worries we can see each other at weekend, which now thinking about it was maybe pushy lol 🙄
Old 4 Oct 21, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by arkv1lla View Post
I think you should just ask him as no one on here can give you the answer as they are not him...

All FB, Instagram and What's App are down so maybe send a text :-) (I'm not being rude, it's just really not helpful to yourself to try to speculate and ask random strangers when you can ask him and get the definitive answer :-) )
Yeah I know no one can see inside his head or anything, I did reply and say no worries we can just do the weekend and then all ok?
Old 4 Oct 21, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

So you're not boyfriend girlfriend but you've been seeing him for 2 months🤔doesn't that mean you're already just friends? Maybe he senses you want to be more than friends and he's not wanting that and you're scaring him off,who knows, don't chase him though, he'll let you know.
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 21, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Pink_Fairy_Dust
Very Serious Dibber

Yeah I’m worried that I have maybe scared him off asking about staying over etc 🙄

I was in a long term relationship for ten years and honestly can’t remember anymore how you get from dating to official bf/gf

Edited at 07:07 PM.
Old 4 Oct 21, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pink_Fairy_Dust View Post
Yeah I’m worried that I have maybe scared him off asking about staying over etc 🙄

I was in a long term relationship for ten years and honestly can’t remember anymore how you get from dating to official bf/gf
It's a whole new world! Watching Love Island is seems BF/GF is like 6 months down the line. Its certainly nothing like it used to be.