Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 18 Oct 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

Xmas themed Lego. Last year - my first year of getting it - they loved building the set and it went away nicely in the box to be put away as a decoration for this year. I’ve already got them another set for this year.

LEGO 40262 Exc Christmas Train Trip amazon/dp/B076JKTQ...ing=UTF8&psc=1

I bought it in May (according to Amazon) and I’m sure I didn’t pay this much.
Old 19 Oct 21, 05:39 AM  
Link to this Post
di5ney
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by Stardust5 View Post
The Father Christmas piñata was fabulous, can I ask where you get them please?
Our local aldi are selling xmas pinatas
di5ney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Not doing one this year. Wine will be bought instead!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 21, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I want some really cheesy Christmas socks for in the Christmas eve box. Preferably fluffy ones. Any idea where I can get some cheap ones?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 21, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I want some really cheesy Christmas socks for in the Christmas eve box. Preferably fluffy ones. Any idea where I can get some cheap ones?
I got some from Tesco today, they weren't fluffy ones though. They were near the self checkouts in our local store.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 21, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I’ve got DS some from Primark. They are big, thick red ones. Also picked up a ‘nice’ chocolate medal and a cute reindeer that you warm up in the microwave for his Christmas Eve box.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 21, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

I got a lovely box in home bargains- it was christmassy looking- for my nieces and nephew - I've filled it with hot choc sachets, a fleece blanket, some activity books, sweeties and biscuits, so I'll be sending that up to them shortly so they can have it before Christmas.

Deffo primark for the fluffy socks- my daughter lives in hers (feet are always cold) and got some today- as well as pjs, onesies and dressing gowns for my nieces and nephew- couldnt find a little one for the littlest one in there though.
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 05:18 AM  
Link to this Post
All-smiles
Excited about Disney

My DD is 4 and my baby 3 months. We have a christmas eve crate which we all share and is delivered by the elf on christmas eve with things to see us through christmas. I usually do pjs but this year she is getting them early when we go on the polar express.

I always put in a different christmas related book - this year the works had a 'christmas eve hungry Caterpillar' book. I always find a game, Elf on the shelf board game on amazon this year!

I also put in tassimo hot chocolate pods, m&s shortbread, mini marshmallows, a chocolate santa, Christmas activity pack or colouring book and she already has a special usborne book with santa in his sleigh as he travels round the world so that only comes out on christmas eve.

This year my daughter is really into baking so I also decided to buy a shortbread baking box(im not good at baking) christmas cookie cutters and the writing icing pens for us to do together. I'm going to put it in a little display hamper.
All-smiles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 21, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

I struggle with what to get DH for the Xmas Eve box as he doesn’t like sweet things and is fussy with his alcohol
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 21, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChoppyGirl View Post
I struggle with what to get DH for the Xmas Eve box as he doesn’t like sweet things and is fussy with his alcohol
I do a joint one for DS and DH
Both get pyjamas something to drink - some sort of Christmas beer for DH and this year may get DS a freezable coco cola glass I’ve seen in Tesco .
Some choccies or maybe a selection box this year and also “fairy dust” we still sprinkle lol Have also put in a DVD in the past.
inky1 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List