Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 6 Aug 17, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile Disney first aid

Have to say they are fantastic. Poor Ds has started with a migraine in animal kingdom and has ended up vomiting. Luckily we were really near the first aid. I'm currently sat with him whilst he is sleeping it off in the medical center. Need to get him well enough to get back to the park entrance.
Old 6 Aug 17, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

A www poor thing. Glad you got the help you needed.

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 17, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thrown up again- still in first aid- sleeping it off
Old 6 Aug 17, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post

hope he is feeling better soon x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 17, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

I was taken ill at Animal Kingdom. Combination of very strong pain relief and Expedition Everest🤢. Very embarrassing throwing up in front of everyone😳. A very kind CM got me a wheelchair and the park then paid for a taxi to take my daughter and I back to our hotel. I had a sleep and was then well enough to go to Cirque du Soleil that evening☺.
Hope your son feels better soon.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 17, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Migranes are horrible.
Old 6 Aug 17, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Our teenage daughter was sick at Easter 2016 in MK. First aid gave her a tablet to stop the sickness (although it didn't work) let her rest in the sick bay and gave us a wheelchair to get back to the Disney bus stop. At the bus stop the CM there took the wheelchair back for us.
No one wants to be ill on holiday but its good to know that the care is there if needed
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 17, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

I have used them when dd fell in honey I shrunk the kids, gave me enough dressing For her knee to last the rest of holiday, then went into see them when her shorts got wet and the hem stitching cut her inner thighs when they got wet, gave us creams and dressings. Although universal first aid have been very good in the past too, they are so helpful in the park with feet blisters and heat rashes.

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 17, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for the get well wishes! He managed to diet it off for half an hour or so. Managed to get bus back to OKW. He was quiet for another couple of hours but is now playing shuffleboard with DH. We are changing hotels today, so just hanging around till time to go to next hotel!
Old 6 Aug 17, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Beach Balls
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hope he's better soon.

My son (and husband) scraped their knees and feet on the lazy river in Blizzard Beach. Took them too first aid and they were brilliant. Sprayed the grazes with antiseptic and gave us a ton of plasters.

So helpful x
Mrs Beach Balls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List