Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 24 Nov 17, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sorry having a blonde moment
When you actually go through
to book the actual day it states party name and guest name do you put the same name in both boxes or do I put my name in all the party boxes and my family members names in the other box so we are kept together as a group
Thank you 😳
Old 24 Nov 17, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
b00110908
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It's not letting me make my reservation - got my link but get the message "something went wrong, please retry your submission later" but same happened last night. Any ideas?
b00110908 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Nov 17, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by b00110908 View Post
It's not letting me make my reservation - got my link but get the message "something went wrong, please retry your submission later" but same happened last night. Any ideas?
I had that because I already had one thing in my cart check your cart you can only do one at a time, if not that don’t know 😳
Old 24 Nov 17, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
b00110908
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
I had that because I already had one thing in my cart check your cart you can only do one at a time, if not that don’t know 😳
I did have something else in my basket but even when I've removed it it's not working - does it take a certain amount of time to reset?
Old 24 Nov 17, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

I did have something else in my basket but even when I've removed it it's not working - does it take a certain amount of time to reset?
Try a different browser. I had to go in again via internet explorer rather than Firefox and safari that I had already tried.
Old 24 Nov 17, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Sorry having a blonde moment
When you actually go through
to book the actual day it states party name and guest name do you put the same name in both boxes or do I put my name in all the party boxes and my family members names in the other box so we are kept together as a group
Thank you 😳
This is what I did, my name in the first box and then the guest name however all discovery cove passes printed off with my name only.
I phoned and she said this was ok but I think it's your guests name that should appear on the discovery cove e ticket so I think I was wrong and spent ages panicking that I'd mucked it up. It's very confusing.
Old 24 Nov 17, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

close it down and
start the link again and see if that works
Old 24 Nov 17, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
b00110908
Excited about Disney

Got it but found the process really complicated - Ended up stupidly putting down my wives maiden name so hopefully as long as we take ID with her old name (drivers licence etc.) then it should be ok. She'll be getting a new passport with her new surname on it so won't be able to use that.
Old 25 Nov 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lme30005
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm probably being really thick but I'm looking at a date in July for a non swim ticket - $200 each on DC website. But with this deal, it's $194 each. Am I paying for freedom to choose the date with the gift package? I'm struggling to see how this is a deal?

Edited at 10:12 PM.
lme30005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 17, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
b00110908
Excited about Disney

Where are you finding the price of $200 for July? I can't see that anywhere, even on undercover tourist a non-swim ticket for July is $357?