Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 Apr 18, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Saund123
Excited about Disney

Disney say I haven’t got a reservation

I’ve booked for Oct 2019 and was trying to link to MDE just to get it done.

It didn’t work so I called them and they said that they can’t find my booking and that there is no way I can have booked this far in advance through them.

Should I be concerned or just accept im trying to link too early?

Edited at 04:27 PM.
Saund123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

I’m. It sure you have given enough information here.

Have you booked with Disney or a TA. If Disney they should have a record of you booking but a ta may. It have passed the details yet.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Saund123
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Alices Aunt View Post
I’m. It sure you have given enough information here.

Have you booked with Disney or a TA. If Disney they should have a record of you booking but a ta may. It have passed the details yet.
I’ve booked direct with Disney and the person on the phone said they couldn’t find any reservation at all for me & that I couldn’t have booked with them as it’s not possible to book so far in advance. He then hung up!

I’ll call again and see if I get someone better. I’m sure it is fine and I have my confirmation, he’s just unsettled me!
Saund123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

If you booked with Disney UK, they are in effect a TA. It usually takes about a week for Disney US to be aware. You should get an email when you can link.
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Reddevil99
Excited about Disney

We have the same but November 2019 through BY i think it's just a case of being to early to link
Reddevil99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Saund123
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Twiggy1953 View Post
If you booked with Disney UK, they are in effect a TA. It usually takes about a week for Disney US to be aware. You should get an email when you can link.
Thank you, I’ll wait for that to come through
Old 28 Apr 18, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

MDE doesn’t link until 499 days out... not that that’s stopped me trying constantly either way lol

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 766
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Twiggy1953 View Post
If you are talking WDTCUK, they are not really TAs for WDW - they have their own agents in the US and the cast at WDTCUK are employed directly by Disney.
They act as agents for DLP and DCL, I believe xx

Proud DVC owner since 2007
I own at Animal Kingdom Villas and Bay Lake Tower
Tinkerbell 766 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
You should have an emailed invoice from WDTC. That’s your confirmation but it too early to link tbh. Last time ours was more like the 400 day mark even though they say 499 , not that I could do anything but look at it anyway.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 18, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Disney told us the same when DH phoned about linking to MDE (I told him it was fine but he was impatient!). They told him there’s no reservation under our name and it’s never a 7 digit number used to link. We’d used Virgin’s 7 digit number the previous year so I wasn’t worried and then funnily enough the next day it all linked up!

Basically yes there’s no need to be worried and it’ll get there eventually.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List